The Death Of Caylee Anthony

The death of Caylee Anthony is a very very famous but very very complicated story, so bare with me, here we go!

   Caylee Anthony was a two year old girl who lived in Orlando, Florida with her mother, Casey Anthony. Now the backstory on Casey is very intense and complicated so I'll explain that first.

Casey Anthony was the mother of Caylee Anthony. Casey was a single parent, who had a boyfriend, who was like a father to Caylee, but wasn't her biological father. Casey had a dysfunctional upbringing, although her parents were very upstanding, she still made it her mission to cause trouble. Casey would go to parties, stay out late, drink alcohol, and was engaged in very sexual behavior, even when she knew she had a daughter to get home to. Casey left the family's home on June 16, 2008 with Caylee. Casey's mother, Cindy began to worry after Casey and Caylee had been gone for 31 days without any calls or messages.

Cindy finally got hold of Casey and asked her to speak to Caylee. Casey made excuses that she was either too busy or not with Caylee at the time, but Caylee was with a nanny they called "Zanny". The real name of this woman was Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez. Now this woman was a real human being, but was not in anyway related to Caylee Anthony and didn't know her at all. So basically this "Zanny" wasn't real.

On July 13, 2008, Cindy and her husband, George Anthony were outside doing yardwork when they received a notice stating Casey's car was in the junkyard and they needed to pick it up. George went to go retrieve the car, but when he started to approach it, he and the junk yard assistant began to get a really strong whiff of something coming from the car. Strangely enough they both thought it was a decomposing body. However it wasn't. Just a bag of trash.

That same day Cindy Anthony reported Caylee missing, and Casey finally admitted that Caylee had been missing for 31 days. Coincidence? Nah.

On August 12, however, a meter reader discovered a very strange object laying in the ditch off the road he was working on. He went over and discovered a skull laying a couple feet away was a gray bag. Inside the bag was in fact Caylee's body, and a piece of duct tape was attached to her skull.

Casey Anthony was put on trial for mistreatment of Caylee but was found not guilty.

To this day no one knows who did it and what happened. Was it Casey? Was the stench in her car Caylee and had she just been moved to the ditch? Tell me what you think, and stick around for the next chapter!