Article: 2

BREAKING NEWS

Rapper, Min Yoongi (also known as AGUST D), was rushed to hospital after collapsing on stage five days ago

Rapper, Min Yoongi (also known as AGUST D), was rushed to hospital after collapsing on stage five days ago. The reason behind this is that Yoongi had a Brain Aneurysm. 

Brain Aneurysms normally kill a person with in two weeks. If the person survives, they will have brain damage and they will become disabled. One of our reporters got the chance to talk to the leading doctor. We asked the doctor if Yoongi is going to live. 

"I suspect that Min Yoongi will live for a few more days. As it looks, he will not survive another week." - Doctor Oh Se-hun.

Despite the rapper's health, we got the chance to talk to his boyfriend, Kim Taehyung. Kim Taehyung is a model and has been dating Min Yoongi for just over 2 years now. This sad, devastating news brought the model to the point where he could not show any emotion. During the interview, Taehyung asked our reporter "How will I live?" while on the brim of tears. Taehyung did not say anything else as he is that heart broken about the situation.

 Taehyung did not say anything else as he is that heart broken about the situation

Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung did many things together. To confirm this, we managed to interview BTS' rapper, Jung Hoseok (also known as J-Hope.)

"They mostly went on stage at a local club to support people who are in need of happiness and to raise money for charities around the country. Although both of them may always be busy, they do stand together and help others when ever they can. They are the best, nicest, and brightest people I know. It is really sad hearing that my best friend may die but if he does, I will stand with Taehyung and help him through the hardship." - Jung Hoseok.

Hoseok also mentioned that if Yoongi does die, BTS will take time off from their schedule to grieve for their friend. 

* * * * *

I'm sorry my peoples but a normal break up is too cliche.