Article: 1

BREAKING NEWS

The model, Kim Taehyung, has been in a horrific car accident

The model, Kim Taehyung, has been in a horrific car accident. Kim Taehyung is mostly known on Instagram and for knowing BTS - the hit K-pop band. He has done some photo shoots with many local and international companies but mostly for Gucci. 

The accident occurred yesterday at 7:15 pm near the centre of Seoul where he was heading home from work. The driver was drunk and hit Taehyung, causing him to fly over the car. Witnesses said that the driver had fell asleep at the wheel but suspected that as they could smell alcohol on the driver. It has been said that many pedestrians ran over to help Taehyung and many gave up their jackets to keep him warm until the emergency services arrived. 

Kim Taehyung is now in the hospital recovering from a head injury, a broken leg and an fractured arm but has not awaken since the accident

Kim Taehyung is now in the hospital recovering from a head injury, a broken leg and an fractured arm but has not awaken since the accident. The musician Min Yoongi (also known as AGUST D) is at the hospital by Taehyung's side, waiting for him to awake. The driver that caused the accident has been arrested and has been temporally locked up until the court date has been decided. 

- Third person - 

Jin was the first one to see the article. "G-guys..." Jin mumbled but no one heard him as the others were talking. Jin's eyes began to water. "Guys!" Jin shouted desperately. Everyone looked over. "Are you okay? What's wrong?" Jimin asked worriedly. Jin put the Ipad onto the coffee table. The 4 read the article and shook still. Jungkook suddenly snapped. He got up, ran to his room, grabbed his coat, slipped it on before running out of the door. 

Jungkook sprinted to the hospital on foot causing a lot of chaos because of the fans. He ignored the fans and kept running as fast as his legs could carry him. He made his way through the front entrance of the hospital where a couple of reporters sat but as soon as they saw Jungkook, they bounced out of their seats. Jungkook ran to the reception desk. 

"W-Where is Kim T-Taehyung?" He asked, nearly choking on his own breath. The woman at the desk told him where he needed to go but the reporters somewhat stopped him. He managed to weave round them before sprinting down the halls to find Taehyung. When Jungkook reached his room, he opened the door. There were monitors, tubes, and other things everywhere. Yoongi sat there staring at Taehyung with obvious dried tears on his face. Jungkook fell to the floor crying. Sobbing.