ONEECHAN!

{Hey guys.
This chapter has been edited due to incorrect grammar and spelling as well as somethings not making as much sense as they should.}
Hello people of....everywhere, I guess.
Hope ya'll are doing marvelous and what not.
Anyways here is a thank you from me to everyone who has read, voted and commented on this story! I'm SUPER thankful to all of you and I hope that you all continue to support me.
Song: Youth by Daughter.
Enjoy chapter 37.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minori's POV

'Here's the rest of the archive records and everything we have on the Vlug Island' Sid announced as he and Ben placed two stacks of books in front of me.

'Thanks guys. I'm really sorry about you guys having to get all these for me but even after spending almost two weeks straight trying to figure this place out I still don't know where everything is' I said, placing the book I had in my hand down.

'Don't worry about it. We're kinda in need of a refresher of the archive so this is kinda like multitasking. Plus we don't mind helping you out until you get the hang of it' replied Sid, dismissing my apology completely.

'Well...as long as I'm not bothering your actual work then I'm happy to ask for help' I said, smiling at them before I stood from my chair and started packing the books I was finished with into a pile. 'I'm gonna try and figure out where these go on my own'.

'Okay, yell for one of us if you need help' said Sid as he and Ben disappeared in between the rows of bookshelves.

Turning right into the nearest row of the bookshelves, I had realized that I had walked into the medical and anatomy section. Walking further down the aisles I turned left and headed into the aisle that had the least amount of books on its shelves, thinking that that row was the one the books belonged to. I was hopeful that it was until I had realized that it was the shelves they kept the maps on.

'This is gonna take a while' I said, standing in the crossroads of the bookshelves before taking a right.

So far the mental map of the archive/library I had been drawing in my head was still incomplete and even though I was not where I wanted to be, I still learnt where other things were that may be needed in the future.

As I walked, I started softly singing. It was one of those songs that always would just pop into my head when I was busy or my mind needed to relax.

Shadows settle on the place, that you left.
Our minds are troubled by the emptiness.
Destroy the middle, it's a waste of time.
From the perfect start to the finish line.

Finally finding the section that I wanted to be in, the history section, I started putting the books back into their proper places before heading out of the aisle to put back the books on tactics in their rightful places.

And if you're still breathing, you're the lucky ones.
'Cause most of us are heaving through corrupted lungs.
Setting fire to our insides for fun.
Collecting names of the lovers that went wrong
The lovers that went wrong.

Passing by Ben and Henry dusting off and replacing back books on the shelves, I waved and smiled before moving onto the next row of shelves.

We are the reckless,
We are the wild youth
Chasing visions of our futures
One day we'll reveal the truth
That one will die before he gets there.