Catch her!

Hey guys!
This chapter has been edited quite a bit but don't panic I just corrected a few grammar mistakes and changed anything that didn't seem to make sense.
Anyways enjoy!
Chapter 2
~~~~~~~~~~

(___)'s POV

Flashback

There were four of them.

Two guys in white boiler suits with a Jolly Roger printed on the back and breast pocket. One wore a cap that was black and white with the word 'Penguin' written in yellow across the front. The other had a mushroom shaped cap, the top was green while the bottom was red as shoulder length red hair stuck out the bottom.

They had the cutest polar bear with an orange boiler suit, similiar to the white ones, and black boots while he stood up perfectly on his hind legs.

Just like a human.

'Must be a devil fruit eater,' I thought as I looked at the bear.

The last one was a slim, tall man with black hair that was mostly hidden by a mushroom shaped cap that was white with black spots, his skin was sun kissed and he side burns and a goatee. He wore blue jeans with black shoes and a yellow and black hoody with the same Jolly Roger that the boiler suits had.

The one in the black and yellow hoody ordered the others to search the cave.

'Yes captain' was their reply before they started searching.

'Shit! They just said 'Captain'! These guys are frickin' pirates' I thought as I felt myself start to panic. 'Okay (___). Calm down they haven't found you....yet'. I pulled on my shoes, preparing myself to make a run for it.

After a few minutes of them searching the cave one of them called for his Captain, saying that he had found something.

From where he stood I would've guessed he had found my extra tools. It wasn't much, just a few things I would need if something happened to my sub or something else that I had made.

As his focus turned to his subordinate I quickly made my way towards the exit, ducking low so they wouldnt see me.

On that day I had planned on testing the new shot gun I had designed. If my calculations were correct, which they were, this shot gun could fire bullets that when the bullet pierced the victim's skin it would either freeze the entire limb or it will release a flammable liquid that when mixed with other liquids will ignite, the victim's blood for example. (I'm an evil genius😈).

It's not really something I had even intended to make, I just ended up making it.

The guy with the black and yellow hoody started walking extremely slow towards his subordinate, further away from the exit.

I quickly made my way behind him and swiped his legs from under him before making a run for it. I yelled back a quick sorry before I picked up my pace and made a dash for my sub as I heard him order his crew members after me.

When I had finally cleared the cave's exit I stopped dead in my tracks to see the man with the yellow and black hoody now standing in front of me.

'His kinda cute for a pirate....No, (___)! He is not cute and you have to get out of here!' I mentally scolded myself as I shook my head and made a beeline for my sub as I threw down a few (f/c) canisters.

Each canisters was filled with a gas that when released it made your eyes burn and dulled your senses a bit. It was an odorless grey gas that I had made by mistake. But it proved to be quite useful so i kept a few cans around. The grey gas felt a whole bottle of vodka mixed with pepper spray being shot at you.