The Class Trip To Italy!

A week finally passed and everyone was very excited as they gather at the front of the school with their luggage beside them, chattering excitedly with their friends and planning on places that they wish to visit in Italy.

Naoya was unexpectedly quiet today, he was leaning against the school wall with a black headphone hanging around his neck. He was only shouldering a backpack and a small hand luggage since that was only what the stuff he brought from Italy.

After a few moments Tsuna soon came with Hayato and Takeshi, Naoya waved at them before turning his attention back to looking at his shoes that somehow seem very interesting to him.

'What's wrong with Naoya-san?' Hayato wondered before shaking his head. 'It's probably nothing.'

"Oi Dame-Tsuna you're late!" Mochida yelled at him.

"How am I late? I'm on time right?" Tsuna said since he arrived before the departure time.

Mochida couldn't retort back since Reborn (in disguise as Reboyama-sensei) appeared.

"Everyone's here? Good. I will be announcing a few special guests that would be joining us on this trip. First would be Sasagawa Ryohei."

"EXTREME!!"

The boxer yelled as he run up to Kyoko, everyone thought it was normal since Ryohei would follow his sister to make sure that she's safe.

"Next would be Hibari Kyoya," Reborn continued and everyone flinch, why would the Demon of Namimori join them?

"If you guys are wondering, it's because I need him to maintain the discipline of the group." Reborn stated, in truth is because that Kyoya is a Guardian so he is needed to come.

"Hn."

"And the last guest is Rokudo Mukuro."

"Kufufufu~ Chrome, how're you doing?" The illusionist suddenly appear out of nowhere and patted Chrome's head, causing her to have a light blush on her face.

"Mukuro-nii-sama...."

"Now, get your damn asses into the limo." Ordered Reborn. This caught everyone's attention as they were paying attention to the introduction that no one realized that there were 3 limousines parked in front of the school with the Vongola insignia on them.

'OH MY GOD! Is Reborn really that freaking desperate to reveal my identity?!' The young Decimo internally scream which made Reborn smirk in amusement.

"Alright, girls in one limo, boys in the other. The one who will be with me is Gokudera, Yamamoto, Sasagawa (including Kyoko), Kurokawa, Rokudo, Dokuro, Sawada and Kiro."

"Eh?! Why is Dame-Tsuna sitting in the black limo?!" Yelled a classmate.

"Because he is my student, now get your asses into the limo or I kick you in."

Everyone quickly scramble into the limo, same goes to the Vongola gang. Although they were confused as to why was Naoya joining them.

When they were all seated in the limo, Naoya put on his headphone since he knows that the Decimo wanted to discuss about something and pretended that he wasn't paying attention to them and look outside the window.

This managed to cause Tsuna to sigh in relief before he went into 'Boss-mode'.

"Reborn! Why did you ask Naoya-san to join us?! Do you want him to know my identity and involve him into the mafia?!"

"For one, Dame-Tsuna, your classmate and Kiro is already involve with the Mafia since they're all related to you. This trip is so that we can protect them. And I suggested to Nono to have Kiro join the Vongola."