The Back Row (PowerShot)

Since this one-shot is only about 2,500 words, I'm calling it a PowerShot :)

Summary: Clyde didn't feel like going to statistics class that day. He didn't feel like getting up from bed at all. But what happens when he meets a guy who deliberately sits right next to him in the back row? His day was brightened, of course!

WARNING: This PowerShot contains crude language and explicit sexual content between two men. Read at your own risk!

* This part may or may not contain grammatical errors and typos. *

* * * * * * *

The Back Row

It was one of those days when I really didn't feel like going to class. Today, I only had statistics anyway and the teacher isn't the most encouraging teacher. She was a very boring professor that had a monotone voice. I fall asleep almost every class, but somehow, I still manage to pass it.

What's even worse was that I woke up with a bad headache. It took me ten minutes just to get up from my bed and another thirty minutes just to finish showering. I didn't even have to style my hair since it's so short! It usually only takes me thirty minutes in total to get ready for class, but it took me a whole hour today.

Anyway, I guess I have to get to class. I heard there's going to be a test tomorrow and I might want to get some review so I don't fail it.

I entered the class and looked for a seat the end of the auditorium. The class was going to start in five minutes and surprisingly, there was no one in my row.Minutes later, I saw my eye candy come in.

I don't know his name, but I do know how sexy he looks. He usually sits with his group of friends a few rows in front of where I'm sitting, but I was surprised when he went straight for my row. I didn't dare look at him, but I can tell that there was a big smile on his face. I expected him to sit on the edge of the row, but he actually went and sat right next to me.

The first thing that hit me was his smell. He always smells so good and I can't even describe it. His smell is something in between Axe body spray and Old Spice. Weird, right? But everything about his features look fresh and clean. I took this time as an advantage to check him out.

From the corner of my eyes, I admire his chiseled jaw line and brown curly locks. His eyes that were so perfectly matched to each other emphasized his plump cheeks. Going back to his eyes, I lost myself in its icy blue pools. Little did I know that my small glance at him from the corner of my eye turned into a full obvious stare at his face. My neck even craned to his direction! Suddenly, his pretty blue eyes met mine and he gave me a little smirk.

My eyes trailed down to his soft, plump, pink lips. I don't know what took over me, but suddenly had the urge to just grab his face and smash my lips onto his. They were parted a little and some wetness made it glisten in the dim lights of the auditorium.

I moved on to his body build. His muscle-fit shirt was defined by his toned chest. I was tempted to place my palm on it and revel in the firmness of his pecks. I can see his perked nipples denting his shirt, calling out to me, begging to be sucked.