The Perfect Match (Pt. 2)

Well, here it is! The final part of The Perfect Match! Hopefully you guys will like it!

EDIT: This part is dedicated to Moonpool! Why? Because "Michael" is awesome! Ok, maybe "Michael" was not an inspiration for this particular one-shot, but I am inclined to write one about M-Preg. Sorry if this one-shot isn't as hot as "Michael", but hey, fluff is good too, right? Thank you for your work!

WARNING: This story contains explicit language and mild manxman action. Read at your own risk!

This section is clean of mature, explicit sexual acts!

* * * * * * *

The Perfect Match

Connor’s POV

Bradley stood up from beside me and walked a few feet away. He tilted his head up towards the sky, sighing deeply. He then turned to face towards me. I saw a wide grin plastered on his face as he started to walk back to me. He held his hand out motioning for me to take it so I can stand up. I took it without a second thought.

I don’t know what he has in his mind, but I sure do hope he knows what he’s doing; what he’s doing to me. He’s supposed to help me find my significant other, but all he’s doing is attracting me. He made it clear that he cares a lot about me, but I have no idea why. He was the one who set me up for the date, but I was the one who happily accepted it. Just because my date was a jerk, it doesn’t mean that he had to feel sorry about it. It wasn’t Bradley’s fault at all.

Now, he asks to take me to the movies to make up for it. Of course I’d like to go. I have nothing to do anymore since my date left me. A small part of me was hoping that he’s not just doing this because he felt bad, but the other part of me was thinking against it. I can’t fall in love with this man. In fact, I can’t like him at all. When I came in his office for the first time, a lady came out looking disheveled. Bradley was obviously a player — a whore. I can’t be with those kind of people. I don’t like to share. If we ever became an item, I’d go crazy if he even looks at other people that way. I can’t be with him; it’d kill me.

“So, what movie should we watch?” he asked as I stood up. He started to walk towards the street, my hand still in his.

“You mean we’re going to watch now? Don’t you have to go back to work?”

“Work can wait. I need to take care of you first.”

“It’s fine, Bradley. I can wait until later. Go back to work; you have other clients to take care of.”

He turned to face me arching an eyebrow. “Are you trying to get rid of me, Connor?” he asked. His pouting lips made my heart flutter a little. He wasn’t only sexy, he was cute as hell too!

I couldn’t resist pinching his cheeks. “And why would I do that to such a cute face?” I leaned in and cooed at him. He swatted my hands away. “Seriously though, I’ll be fine. You can take me out to the movies another time, but you owe me that.”

“I’ll tell you what? To make it up to you for not being able to go to the movies with you in your time of need, I’ll set you up with another day. How’s that sound?”