Pocky

Tomomi’s breathing halted as she clutched the edge of the doorway leading to the kitchen tightly. Her big brown eyes stared into the kitchen, just barely peeking around the white wall. Her eyes intently watched the brunette’s swaying body, her hips moving from side to side as she finished spreading the peanut butter on the toast she had just gotten finished making.

She sucked in her bottom lip, her teeth beginning to chew on the soft skin. Her fingers tapped on the wall and her eyes never stopped following the light dancing of the older girl. This always happened whenever Haruna put her headphones on, she would always get so lost in the music and found herself dancing even if just a little. Tomomi never minded it, she loved seeing Haruna dance. She always looked gorgeous whenever she did.

The way the older girl was dressed wasn’t helping matters for how Tomomi was feeling. Her slim body adorned a white tank top that hugged her body tightly; the hot pink bra she was wearing was seeable through the white fabric. Haruna never did put too much thought into her outfits when she knew she was staying home. The blue jeans she wore on her bottom were much more appropriate than the white shirt and pink bra combination up above.

Tomomi knew the elder girl’s outfit meant one thing: she had brought home another woman last night. It happened often, both Haruna and Mami used to do it all the time. Mami had since stopped, her over protective girlfriend making sure she stopped looking at other women completely. Rina had successfully managed to whip Mami into shape fairly quickly; Tomomi was amazed at how much Rina had Mami wrapped around her finger in such a short amount of time. In all her years of knowing Mami, Tomomi had never been able to have so much control over Mami’s wild spirit and yet Rina had done it almost instantly. It nearly made Tomomi a bit jealous.

Haruna wasn’t the same. She was single as anything and she was always adamant that she wasn’t relationship material; she always claimed she was too shy to maintain a successful relationship. She still had needs though and, as she always claimed, why not use her rockstar status to fulfill those needs? Haruna was a gorgeous woman who had dozens of women falling for her. It was always simple for her to get a date and often times; Tomomi knew exactly where those dates would lead. She had come home a time or two to hear the vocalist being rather loud with her date for the night.

And Tomomi hated it. No, Tomomi knew that wasn’t accurate. She despised it. She hated seeing Haruna bring home all these women who would hang off of her and never stop touching her. The bassist would like to say it was just because she was concerned for her friend’s well-being but she knew that wasn’t true. She knew she had a different, more selfish reason for hating Haruna’s one night stand habits.

Tomomi undoubtedly hated those habits because she wanted Haruna for herself.

She knew it was wrong; Haruna was her bandmate after all. Who falls for their bandmate? Rina and Mami were a special exception; those two were practically made for each other from the day that they met. Mami and Rina had always been dropping subtle hints ever since the first day they set eyes on each other. Haruna and Tomomi were different though. The girls had known each other for years and Haruna had never shown any interest in her. Even when Tomomi would drop a hint to Haruna, the older girl seemed to ignore it and treated Tomomi as nothing more than a friend.

The bassist couldn’t help but want more though. She didn’t want to fall for her bandmate and she wished desperately she had fallen for another girl. She too was a famous rockstar, of course. There were thousands of women worldwide who would die at the chance for a date with Tomomi; she was practically revered as a goddess by her fans, male and female alike. But no, her heart couldn’t do things the easy way. It had to make everything difficult and make her fall for the one woman she knew she probably couldn’t have.