two onions and a cat

Start from the beginning

She walked toward the door, placing one hand on the handle.

"Oh," she tilted her head over her shoulder, looking you in the eyes.

I counted all of the cookies behind the counter, so don't even think about stealing one.

"Don't you have a 'handsome masked ninja' to see?"

Her face turned two shades darker as she sharply turned around, yanking the door open.

Scew you.

"I would if I could!"

The door slowly closed, leaving you alone. I'm just gonna start cleaning up now. Maybe I can get out of here earl-

The ding of the door opening pulled you out of your thoughts.

"Hi, welcome to-"

Holy shit she looks just like Bakugou.

A pretty blonde woman stood at the front of the store, clutching her purse. She gave you a funny look and slowly walked up to the counter.

"You okay, kid?" She set her purse down put a hand to your forehead, "You look like you just saw a ghost!

"I-I'm alright! So what can I get for you?"

Her eyes look just like his... this is too weird.

Hnn, what did Katsuki say he wanted?

She gritted her teeth and sighed. That punk should've come in here and ordered himself! I'm just gonna get him something nasty.

"We have a fresh batch of raisin oatmeal cookies! You could always give one to him and tell him its chocolate chip."

"That's perfect-wait."

Shit, I'm not supposed to tell customers about my quirk. Shit shit shit-

"-How'd you know what I was thinkin'?"

Maybe she has some sort of mind reading quirk.

"I have a mind reading quirk."

Fuck yeah, I was right!

"I'm actually not supposed to tell people-"

"-With that kinda quirk you should apply for U.A high school!"

Bakugou's mom smiled at you, the corners of her eyes scrunching together.

I wonder if that's what it looks like when Bakugou smiles... if he ever smiles.

"I'm uh," you sheepishly looked away, "actually in class with your son."

She covered her mouth and laughed. "I'm-god that must be horrible-so sorry if he's yelled at you or done anything. Katsuki is just a misunderstood kid."

'Oatmeal shit.'

'Shitstain.'

'Piece of shit.'

You smirked, "He really likes the word shit, doesn't he?"

"Takes after me on that one," she pointed at herself and winked.

"Anyways, what can I-"

A loud, inhumane noise irrupted from your stomach, ceasing all talking.

That sounded like someone drop kicking a cat.

That's actually the exact sound Quirk makes when I wake him up in the morning.

"Was that your stomach?"

You looked back up at her and nodded in defeat. "I forgot to go grocery shopping."

Bakugou's mom looked around the place and then grabbed her purse.

"Close up shop," she turned around and walked toward the door.

"Huh?"

"I'll be in the car, don't take too long!"

And don't worry, Bakugou's at home. He's not waiting in the car to yell at you like a little bitch.

"Wait," you jumped up and slid over the counter, "where are we going?"

That was so smooth of me.

She stopped and sighed. "To my house!"

Can't have one of Katsuki's friends going hungry, now can I?

You watched her blonde hair disappear as she walked outside into the night. Grabbing the bathroom supplies, you groaned.

I should've just eaten those damn onions.

A/N: So it's finally time to start writing about BAKUGOU!!!!! these past few chapters have really just been setting up for these next few moments :) as always, thanks for your support ♥ till next time ;)

p.s: do you guys have a favorite villian??? from bnha or in general (or maybe both!)