GOLE?!

Weiss is still ranting, a month later after Yang dragged her off with her. "I still can't believe you've done this! Why out of everyone did you drag me?" Yang keeps walking aggravated to the max, "because you were just there and I need you so I can trust that I can find him and I need more than just me for an eye and you came from there!" Dan comes up behind Weiss, speaking with a nice tone, "you know, you're not that bad Weiss," Weiss turns to Dan with a *are you serious?* face and Yang chuckles as they keep on walking. Then, they all stop hearing whip cracks and Grimm growls and roars. They run towards the sounds and run through the bushes to see a girl wearing green with a whip killing Grimm left and right. Dan yells out, "THATS DALLIA!" He pulls out his longsword and attacks the Grimm, Yang and Weiss following him. Yang starts killing them, then she gets raged, not able to stop killing. Weiss is fighting one, but doesn't notice one behind her. Dan notices Weiss and attacks the one behind her. Weiss turns and sees it, the claw misses her face by an inch as Dan shoves his longsword strait through the Grimm's stomach. Weiss stands staring for a moment, not being capable of movement, Dan turns and smiles and Weiss looks away blushing. Dan laughs and turns to keep fighting the Grimm. Yang punches down one, but another hits her and she flies through the trees. She lands in an open area, she sits up holding her head and sees a leafy house. Yang runs to it and hides next to the entrance, she looks in and sees Gole, passed out, a very very dark red bandage on his head. Yang runs to him and picks him up and runs back to where she was with him. When she comes back to the area there are more Grimm, Yang yells, "EVERYONE! We need to get out of here, now! Just run!" Yang runs and everyone follows killing all the Grimm in the way. They run and don't stop running till they reach the bikes.
Ruby is groaning from the pain, Garnetta is trying to keep her calm. Any day now Ruby could have her baby, and Yang hasn't returned. Garnetta talks to Ruby softly, "it's okay, you'll be okay, Yang will be back," Yang and everyone runs in through the bushes with Gole's bloody head, "soon." Ruby looks and gasps and tries not to cry her hardest, "GOLE! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Yang puts him on her bike, "he's unconscious. Everyone get on a bike, now and fast!" Everyone hopes on a bike, Desiree and Yang start their bikes and hall a** to the hospital.
Ruby sits in her medical room playing with her hands, scared about Gole and the fact she could have her baby at any minute. The doctor comes in, following behind her is Yang. Yang sits next to Ruby and holds her hand, the doctor sits in the chair in front of the bed. "You're boyfriends okay. He is in stable condition, it's just gonna take him a couple days to wake up. As for you, you're staying here until you have your baby. You aren't to move from this bed for any reason," Ruby cuts him off, "I wanna see Gole and you're not gonna stop me." She goes to get up and Yang pushes her down. Ruby starts to get angry, "Yang! Let me go!" The doctor starts talking again, "you aren't to leave for any reason, and your sisters gonna make sure of it." Ruby decks her sister and Yang holds where Ruby punched her, Ruby says strongly, "I'm going to see Gole." She sits up and the doctor doesn't stop her, not wanting to be punched. Ruby walks down the hallway to find Gole, out cold from the blood loss he had endured. Yang stands crying behind her, "Ruby, please, go back to the room. For the baby. Gole will be there, I'll make sure of it." Ruby looks at Yang and hugs her, "I'm sorry Yang. I just needed to see him. I just want him to see his baby born and I want him to be there. Because anything can happen to cause that not to happen." After she says that, she goes back to her room, lays down, and goes to sleep.