Gole & Ruby's Adventure

Gole and Ruby load their weapons by their side. Yang and Ruby's dad stand at the door, waiting for them to leave. Ruby looks to Yang, "Yang, this is your last chance, are you really gonna stay? Those White Fang girls are still out there with Team BLOK." Yang looks away sassy, "I'm staying and you can't make me leave. Especially with that twerp." She stares red eyes right at Gole who cowards behind Ruby, reading Yang's mind. Ruby's dad puts his hand on Yang's shoulder, "relax. It was a mistake." Yang sighs and goes back inside to lay down. Ruby hugs her dad one last time, "I'll send you a letter when we make it to Weiss's place, okay?" He laughs, "okay, but don't be to long." She nods and runs over to Gole who awaits for her to catch up. He puts an arm around her shoulder, and it is quiet for a bit, "don't worry, I'll keep you safe Ruby." Ruby looks at Gole, smiles, and stops them from walking with a huge hug. A ball hits Ruby in the back and she turns and picks it up. A little kid comes up to her, "excuse me miss, can I have my ball?" Ruby smiles at the little boy, "sure! Here you go!" Ruby hands the little boy his ball, he yells, "YAY! Thanks miss!" And runs off cheerfully. Ruby them sits thinking, then Gole walks up behind her and puts an arm around her, "in a couple of years." Ruby blushes as red as her hair, "oh my god! I forgot again! Oh my god, oh my god OH MY GOD!" Gole laughs, "it's okay, honey." Ruby starts blushing even more than what she was before, pure red, "what did you just call me Gole?" Gole now blushes a bit, "we need to get back on course for our mission. We need to find Weiss and Lavi, can I have the map, HONEY?" Ruby giggles and hands him the map with a little girly talk, "here ya go, haha, I love this so much!" Gole gladly takes the map as Ruby girly girls quietly to herself with super red cheeks. He looks at it and sees how far Weiss and Lavi really are. They are even on another island, but then Gole gets an idea. "Hey, honey, you wanna take a cruise to where Weiss and Lavi are? I know a wonderful ship that could get us there." Ruby yells, "YES!" She starts tugging on Gole's arm, "let's go, let's go, LET'S GO!" Gole laughs, "okay, okay. Let's go, just follow me." Gole starts walking, Ruby following behind him.
Gole and Ruby run into a pack of Balwolfs, maybe eight, they both look down over them from a cliff. Ruby pulls her sniper rifle part on her scythe. She shoots two before the Balwolfs realize what is happening. They spread out and start climbing the wall of the cliff. Ruby gasps, "what?! They used to never be able to do that!" Gole pulls his mace and spear, "I got this." He glides up and starts to dive bomb, strait at two of the Balwolfs. The spear goes into one of the Balwolfs' and it falls, and he puts his mace into the head of another. Ruby cheers him on, "you can do it!" Gole then stops with a flap of his wings before he hits the ground, leaving a small crater in the ground from the strength in his wings. He flies back up and throws his spear and goes strait through one and inpales another, them both falling with the spear. Two more Balwolfs are left, they are very close to Ruby who is still only watching Gole and not the wolfs, thinking that they were already all dead. Ones claws reach the edge of the cliff and its head pops up over the cliff. It's other claw comes over and helps itself up, and it goes to claw Ruby's leg. Gole notices, he throws his mace as hard as possible, crushing the skull of the Balwolf fixing to cut Ruby. Ruby jumps back and brings her scythe down on the last Balwolf, penetrating through its body and into the cliff side. She pants with fear and Gole lands back beside her with his spear. He grabs his mace and picks it up out of the ground, and shrinks down both his weapons and puts his spear on his hip. He smiles at Ruby who smiles back, "told you I'll keep you safe." She smiles bigger and blushes and they walk off, Gole leading.
Gole and Ruby reach the docks as the boat already sets sail. Ruby starts running, "wait! We wanna ride!" But it's too late, the boat's already feet away. Ruby gets upset, "awwww, it's gone." She looks down and closes her eyes with a frown. Gole wraps his arms around her, "ready?" Ruby blushes, "uh, yeah?" Gole blasts off with his wings and they go flying. Gole flies above the boat and down onto the dock, he lets her go, but Ruby still hangs onto him with fright. Gole laughs, "it's okay, I wouldn't drop you for the world." Ruby gives a small giggle and slowly let's go. The captain comes up from behind, "well, didn't expect you to, DROP, in." Gole turns around and sees the guy he knew, "hey, what's up Charlie?"