Seperated Again

Gole wakes up on an island, he feels his face and he has a small beard. He looks around and sees a fire pit and a structurally built house built from sticks and leaves. Gole tries to sit up but is pushed back down, "don't move. You're injured majorly on the head. Doctor Shnee is here to help you." Gole's vision clears as he sees Weiss above him. He mumbles, "where is everyone else?" Weiss looks at him upset, "that's the thing. I don't know. We were all separated when-" Gole cuts her off, "where's Ruby?! I gotta find Ruby!" He tries to quickly move out of bed but Weiss sits on him to hold him down, "Gole, I'm not letting you go out there with your injury! It's to dangerous especially since we have no idea where we are! There's one more person with us, and that's-" Dallia walks in with food, "dinner." Gole's eyes widen and he hits his head on the ground hoping that it would knock him out again, "how long have we been here?" Gole asks this question and Dallia answers, "four months." Gole turns pale and feints thinking about Ruby.
"Ruby, we're stranded on an island, how are you gaining weight?!" Dan, Ruby and Garnetta all sit in a circle around a fire pit. Ruby giggles, "I don't know, it just comes." She plays it off and Garnetta looks at them, "I don't know, but we need to find a way to get back to the others. Look around for something." They all start searching except for Ruby who doesn't have enough energy to get up, knowing that only she and Gole know that she's five months pregnant.
Lavi and Charlie are on the move on their island, looking for their people. Charlie starts using one of his "sailor tips", "you must search for you what you must find, not look for it, search it." Lavi groans, "what does that even mean?!" Charlie explains it more human, "basically look for clues that lead us to them." Lavi nods, "okay," them mumbles under her breathe, "I guess." They search for hours and find nothing.