Chapter 4: The Unexpected Visitor

Red lights flash and alarms sounded around the tower which could only mean one thing, the tower was under attack. Tony and Bruce ran from computer to computer to see what was happening and where it was happening. Tony moved the cameras on the tower he found a sign of what was happening. A huge hole on the 4th floor on the outside of the building. He pushed the computer over to Bruce to examine the hole as started to talk to Jarvis.

"Jarvis scan and lock down the forth floor. I want to know who we are dealing with." He said as he checked the cameras for the forth floor. That's when he saw it, the person who was attacking them. It's seemed like something impossible how could he even be alive?! Jarvis finally answered Tony "Scan complete. The person attacking us is Johann Shmidt otherwise known as Red Skull."

*****************
Bucky, Steve and Thor worked out in the Tower's gym. Bucky ran in the treadmill while Thor and Steve did bench presses. Each would add another weight to out do the other. Steve started to struggle to lift his bar up. "Thor you're not going to beat me just yet." And with that Steve lifted the weights in the air then put it back down on the ground. Steve looked up blushing alittle.

Thor laughed "Good job Captain! I'm going to get two more weights and beat that!" Thor announced happily then went into the other room. Bucky got off the treadmill and walked over to Steve seeing him blushing. "What wrong Steve? Did you have an accident lifting the heavy weight?" He asked softly and quietly.

Steve blushed some more at Bucky snapping back into his little space. He looked up at the door Thor walked through turn back at Bucky and nodded smiling embarrassed. Bucky smiled back and kissed Steve's cheek "Come on let's go change that wet-."

Bucky was interrupted by the sound and lights of the Avenger's Tower alarms going off. Thor ran back into the room join the two "What be that annoying sound?" Steve instantly snapped back into his big head space being the leader. He looked at the two "That alarm means the Tower is under attack. We need to get to the lab fast." Steve said looking abit worried.

The two nodded, they all ran down the halls, past the living and kitchen and into the lab where they found a worried Bruce and a beyond worried Tony. The two ran back and forth between computers.

Steve stopped the two "What's going on? What are we dealing with?" Bruce lift up his head to answer Steve but Tony answered faster. "We have break in on the 4th floor doesn't seem like much but we should get ready to fight it. Looks to be like a couple of hydra agents with alien tech." Tony said extremely fast.

Steve nodded and could sense something was wrong with Tony. He looked back at the team. "Alright we are already three members down on this one so this is what I'm going to need. Bucky and Thor head to the north side and south side of that floor. I don't want anyone coming in or out on this one. Once the exits are secure take out some people and level the odds but be careful! Bruce you are going to be our eyes find the leader of this group and give Me and Tony the location. Once the leader is out it's only a matter of time before they all give up." They all nodded. "Alright everyone suit up!"

Everyone left the room except Bruce who moved all of the computer next to him. He grabbed a mic and hooked it into the system so he could talk to them. They all ran into their room and changed into their suits. Thor grabbed his hammer headed towards the south exit, Bucky grabbed his gun and headed to the north exit, and Steve grabbed his shield placing it on his arm then ran and waited for Tony. Tony quickly ran to his lab and suited up into his armor. He took off flying and soon met up with Steve.

"Sorry I'm late." He joked pressing a button and his helmet disappearing. Steve smiled "Is everyone ready?" He said to the team.

"Yes Captain!" Thor said excitedly but quiet