21

"abby they are gonna be ok" daniel says

i started to panic which made my pulse rise. daniel and taylore were comforting me right now. taylor was holding my left hand while daniel was stroking me and calming me down. every now and then i would panic more and more. i would soon calm down.

a few minutes turned into a few hours. a totally different nurse walked in. she had blonde hair with hazel eyes. she looked, calming.

"how are you abby?" she asked
"good, just worried" i responded
"well im dr. young from the NICU, and im glad to tell you that they will be fine" she says

a smiled grew on my face.

"they will have to be in the hospital for a while until they are healthy enough to be on their own" she adds on
"i am so relieved" i whispered
"you will be able to leave tomorrow and you can visit them whenever" she says

i smiled at daniel. we all thanked the nurse and she left.

"daniel what about the nursery?" i asked
"there is a spare bedroom. we can turn into a nursery" he smiles
"i call doing brandon's side" jonah buts in
"no i wanna do it" jack argues

they all started to argue on who did what. daniel and i just watched them and laughed. these kids were gonna be spoiled..

*next day*

today was the day i can leave and boy am i thankful. it was currently 9:45 am. daniel is here helping me while the others are at the concert. they decided to showcase another one, this time i was coming as well. i opened the bag to see what daniel brought me. it was a pair of leggings, a why dont we sweatshirt and some vans. i looked up and laughed at what he picked out. i changed into the outfit. i was still very sore so i had to be careful. daniel was helping me as well. after about 20 minutes it was time to leave. daniel and i wanted to look at the twins one more time. we walked the the area they were in. the lady gave us slippers put over our shoes. we did as told and walked back. just as we were about to enter the room i look towards daniel. i intertwined my hands with his. he leaned down and gave me a peck on the my lips.

"ready?" he asked

i nodded and we walked in. there was a lady standing infront of their incubator. she was feeding them through the ports. she turned around and smiled at us. she nudged her head towards the babies, indicting she wanted us to feed them. i nodded and walked over to the sink. i washed my hands and placed them into the ports. i fed ella first. she was gorgeous, she had erics beautiful light brown hair. she had my nose. i rubbed her head very lightly. she smiled, causing her cute little dimples to show as well. i felt a tear drip down my cheek. daniel walked over to me and hugged me.

"i dont care if their my babies or not. i will still love them with all my heart" he says

ella was done eating so i placed the bottle down, slipped my hands out and hugged daniel back. a rush of tears came over me.

"what would i do without you" i say

i loved my family and i didnt want it to change. not at all