18

i picked up the phone with a shaky hand.

a: hello?
l: you serious right?
a: what?
l: you're just gonna leave la and 1. not tell me bye and 2. not tell me your fucking pregnant, with twins!!
a: im sorry logan, i messed up
l: you did way more then messed up. you just fucked up your whole entire life. not coming to la would have been the best thing for you. im done talking bye abby

and with that he hung up. everyone hated me. i screwed up my life so bad. there was only one way i could fix this. i called the doctor and scheduled a appointment for wednesday, which was in 2 days. i went downstairs to my mom. she wasnt sitting at the counter drinking tea.

"mom im getting a abortion. does that make you happy?" i asked
"do whatver you want. you are the one who screwed up your life" she said

i screamed in anger and ran back up to my room. i got another tweet notification from jonah.

ohio you're next😈

were they touring to ohio? i decided to facetime jonah. i went onto my macbook and looked for the contact name jonahhh i clicked on it and shortly jonah popped up on the screen.

"hey abbs whats wrong?" he asked
"well has daniel told you?" i asked back
"ya. im truly sorry but also happy" he says
"well i dont know what to do. to keep them or not" i say
"well what are the genders?" he asked
"boy and girl" i responded
"how about this. we are on our way to ohio right now. i will get you vip tickets so you can talk to daniel. sound like a deal?" he says
"yes. thank you jonah. dont know what i would do without you" i say
"no problem. but hey i have to go see you soon. love you"
"love you too jonah"

i closed my laptop and went onto my phone. i scrolled through instagram and twitter. i liked a few things, a few hours passed then i started to get hungry. i really wanted chocolate even though i hate chocolate. oh god. cravings. i went downstairs and grabbed my keys. i headed over to the mall. i went in and headed over to godiva. i walked in and bought 20 dollars worth of it. i got done and decided to buy some clothes. i went into zumiez and heard a bunch of familiar voices. i looked at the shoe section and saw 5 guys standing looking at vans. i tried to sneak out to see who it was but my dumbass fell which caused a loud noise. they turned around and saw my face.

"abby.." corbyn says

i got up and ran out of the store. i wasnt running, i was fast walking.

"ABBY WAIT" daniel yells

i kept walking, ignoring the boys behind me. i walked into the food court and fianlly lost them. i sat a table and laid my head down, letting out a sigh of relief. i was trying to calm down when i heard someone sit next to me. i look up and see taylor.

"hey abby" he says
"hey. what are you doing here?" i asked
"just shopping" he says "what about you?"
"shopping as well, until i saw my boy- ex boyfriend" i respond

we talked for about an hour and i told him about my whole situation. i was turned towards taylor but something caught my eye. a white haired boy staring at me. i looked and the boys were still here. corbyn looked towards me and i tucked my head down onto taylors lap. i look at him and put a finger over my mouth signaling for him to be quiet. i perked my head up and saw they were gone. i told taylor i had to leave and head home. as i was walking to my car. i felt a body pick me up. i tried screaming but nothing was coming out. the person placed a rag over my mouth and then it went black...