6

"so what do you think about daniel?"

logan nudged at me.

"what did you just ask me?" i asked
"what do you think of daniel?" he repeated
"um i mean he is really sweet and nice" i say

i weakly smile at him when there was a knock on the door.

"i will get it" i say

i get up and walk over to the door. i open it and see corbyn standing there.

"hey corbs" i say

he smiled at me following with the rest of why dont we following behind him. i smiled at all of them and they all walked in. they were all holding suits. i wonder why. i decided to go out on a run. i changed into black leggings with a nike pro bra. i slipped on some nikes and put on a hoodie. i grabbed my headphones and plugged them into my phone. i put on a playlist and headed outside. i told the boys i was leaving and started my run.

*15 minutes later*

i was about half way done with my jog when my ankle started to hurt. i slowed down my pace and kept jogging. the pain started to get worse so i laid up against a wall. i closed my eyes and put my headphones away. i closed my eyes for a few seconds. i soon heard a familiar voice.

"hey abby i thought you were really pretty and i wanted to know if i could sing you a song?" it was zach

he handed me a rose and grabbed my hand.

"take the time with me tonight, you should come with me tonight. nobody gotta know" zach sang

then the rest of why dont we comes out and jonah starts singing.

"i been misssing i've been crushing on you all night. i should take you to the moon thats a long flight" jonah sings

they finished singing their song. 'nobody gotta know' to me. by the end of the song i was almost in tears. once i thought they were done the unexpected happen. as i was going to go start my run again daniel stops me.  he grabs his guitar and starts playing a familiar tune.

"i like to be, everything you want. hey girl let me talk to ya" he sung.

he sung a few parts to one of my favorite old songs.

"abigail gracious paul. will you go on a date with me?" daniel asked

i looked at him in confusion.

"daniel why did you pick me?" i asked
"because your the most gorgeous, most sweetest girl i ever met" he says
"but there is way better girls out there." i respond
"i know there are. but your the one i need" he says

i smiled at him and gave him a huge hug.

"yes" i say

he turned his head

"to the date" i laughed

i gave everyone a hug and finished my jog back to the apartment. when i got back no one was there. probably at the why dont we house. i grabbed my pajamas and headed to the shower. i took a quick shower and when i got out i wrapped a towel around me and headed into the room when i saw a shirtless jonah laying on the bed.

"jonah what the hell" i say

he turned and saw the only thing i had on was a towel

"what? this is the guest room" he says winking

i rolled my eyes.

"yes and im the guest now get out i need to get dressed" i say

he saw my clothes i had laid out, picked them and dropped them off the ledge.

"whoops" he says

i didn't get mad for some reason. now if jake or logan did it i would be PISSED. so anyways i rolled my eyes again and walked into the room. i rummaged through my bag and saw all my clothes were dirty since logan never does laundry.

"ugh i hate you" i whisper. i quietly snuck to logans room so none of the others boys could see me. yes i was still in a towel. i went into logans room and grabbed a maverick shirt and a pair of regular sweatpants he has. i ran back to my room aka the guest room and shut the door jonah wasnt in there anymore so i dropped my towel and put on my clothes. i laid down on my bed and closed my eyes when i felt a huge weight over me. i started to see black and only black.