Chapter 6

*Daeho's POV*

I trudge around the house... Dongahe is literally making me his SLAVE recently because he knows... Man.. It's only be 3-4 moths and he found out...I need to be more careful. Much more careful. There's no one home but Zhou Mi, Donghae, and me. Maybe I'll go hang out with Zhou Mi. 

I walk over to the couch where Zhou Mi is silently watching TV and I look over and see that he's fast asleep. He looks so cute when he sleep. I just want to slip us under a blanket and cuddle with him too. I see his eyes open and panic. Oh my gosh. Was that weird? I was just watching him sleep.

"Wanna cuddle with me? I'm cold." He whines. I forgot how much he loves to cuddle. I thought it was just a thing he said. I guess he really does love it. Well, if he insists... why not. Also. this is the Gentleman Mimi. I was NOT going to pass up the chance to cuddle with him.

I grab a blanket and turn on Netflix so we can watch whatever. I pick some random drama and lay on the couch near him. I'm so comfy. :3 I'm going to fall asleep. Just as my eyes close I feel his arms wrap around my waist and pull me really close. Man...any closer and he's going to find out I'm a girl. Then it hit me. HE'S GOING TO FIND OUT I'M A GIRL!!!!

*Zhou Mi's POV*

Daeho snuggles against me and we watch the movie, I'm so comfy. I wish that I could bring him closer. But would that be weird..? I don't know if it'd freak him out or not. Eh~ We're both guys right/? so It's all good. I put my arms around his waist and squeeze him lcose to me. He's relaxed for a bit but then I feel him tense up and shoot straight up.

"M-Mianhae....I have to g-go upstairs for a bit. Take a nap or something okay..?" He says then runs up the stairs.

Hmmm... that was weird.. What's up with him.. why's he going upstairs...? Oh well. I'm too tired to go see why.

*Donghae's POV*

Amy burst through my door all of a sudden panting and falling on my bed immediately.

"Yah! Who said you could come in here?!" I yell and her.

"Zhou mi *pant* cuddle *pant* find out *pant* girl *pant* me *pant*" She says in between breaths.

"What?! He found out?!!!?" I scream.

"No!!! He could've though. That's why I ran up here. Stop yelling at me!" she hits me.

"What did I tell you about hitting me?!" I yell back.

"To not to...." She says while rubbing the back of her head.

"Good. So don't. Now get out." I whine.

"can I just stay in here for a little while...?" she asks me. Well... begs actually.

"fine... just go to sleep or something." I say back as she snoozes on my bed. Aish...That girl..

*Daeho's POV*

I'm pretending to be asleep so Donghae won't fuss anymore... Aiishh... What do I do? It's too risky to act normal around the guys.. Should I just tell them? Maybe they wouldn't get too mad... Pfft~ Who am I kidding?! they'd probably throw me out immediately..

I hear someone come through the door and hear the familiar voice of Zhou Mi.

"Hey. We have an interiew in 3 hours okay? So get ready." He says then leaves. I slowly get up and trudge my way out of Donghae's room but before I get out he stops me.

"don't say anything stupid okay...?Let us do all the talking. " He warns while looking straight into my eyes.

"Okay." I reply quietly then walk out to get dressed.

~after getting ready~

We hop into Donghae's car and head to the interview.

"so why didn't they tell us that we were having an interview sooner..?" Donghae asks.

"well, they didn't know until now." zhou Mi replies.

"They could've atleast told us yesterday or something.. gosh.." I whine.

When we get to the place we all go in and get some make-up done and change a bit. the announcer announces us and we all go in smiling and take a seat next to each other on a long couch.

"Hello. Welcome. Everyone, this is two members of Super Junior (m) and their new member. We'be invited them here today so we can talk about their new member to learn some more about him. So, Cho Daeho. Why did you join Super Junior?" The pretty announcer states then asks.

"Well, I didn't think starting off as a soloist was going to be good. also, Manager ssi said that it would be a great opprotunity. so I took the chance." I reply.

"weren't you scared of what the fans would think?" she asks astounded.

"Of course. Terrified! I was so worried that I would get a lot of hate from it," I talk to her while looking straight into her eyes.

"So, did you know of Super Junior before you debuted with them?" So many questions.

"Of course, It's kind of hard not to when all your friends are obsessed." I reply. Oh my. I sound so girly.

"Ahh~ So your friends are ELFs~ too? Who's your favorite?" She asks.

"well... I don't really have one."

"Of course you do. Everyone has one" she says to me.

"Well... I guess my favorite has always been.."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey my lovelies!!!~ How do you like me little cliffhanger??

Sorry this chapter was so boring and short, I was really tired and I had trouble getting it in on time, but I did! That's all that matters right??(:

Thanks SO much for reading.

Vote and Comment!~

Saranghaeyo~~~!!!<3 <3 <3