Chapter 4

Chapter 4

*1 WEEK LATER*

"Okay, okay! We seriously need to work on this" I got out between furious giggles

"Fine." Trent laughed.

It's been about a week since I saw any sign of Jeff, and I was working on a project with my partner, Trent for school. We had to pair up and create a small 3D version of our solar system.

We calmed ourselves from laughing and went back to the project. In a moment of silence I heard a loud thump come from the other side of my house.

I jumped and a small gasp escaped my lips. Was he here now?!

"What was that?" he questioned.

"Uh, my cat probably knocked something down again." I lied.

"You have a cat?" he asked puzzled.

"Nope." I replied getting up and running towards the noise.

I stumbled into my room and found what I already knew was there, but even though I knew he was there I still jumped at the sight of his face. I don't think I can ever get used to it.

"Hey, Sia, I haven't seen you in a while. " Jeff smirked casually leaning on my dresser.

"Can you please com back later, Jeff?" I groaned.

"Aw, that's the greeting I get after a whole week? Oh wait, I know why." he antagonized.

"Why?" I questioned impatiently.

"You're expecting the D from your friend." he said making his smile extend.

"What? No!" I shrieked.

"Well, that's what he's waiting for." he stated.

"The D?"

"Uh no. Don't you see it when he gawks at you?" he questioned.

"No, because he doesn't." I replied shifting and crossing my arms.

"Sienna, I stalk people all the time, I know it when someone's in love, when someone lusts after someone, when someone's uninterested, when someones sad or happy. Let's just say I'm good at reading people." he explained counting on his fingers.

"Whatever."

"I know when you're lying too. You have a call." he grinned.

"Oh really what is it then?" I queried expectantly.

"You cross your arms defensively, like you did earlier."

"No I don't!" I snarled, quickly letting my arms fall to their sides.

"Uh, yeah, you do." he laughed.

"You know what? I don't have time for this." I said raising my arms in defeat.

"But I know you don't like that guy." he said darkly.

"Yeah."

"You like someone else." he said keeping his tone.

"What? No I don't!" I almost yelled tightening my crossed arms.

"He's pretty sexy too." he smirked.

"Is this a joke to you?"

"Wow, over this week you grew some claws, didn't you?"

I was about to say something until I heard another voice,"Sienna? Are you okay?" Trent asked from down the hall.

"Uh...yeah, just give me a second!" I called out.

I looked at Jeff's face. It was pure smugness.

"I don't like him, he doesn't like me, and I don't like you! Get that through your thick skull, psycho." I growled stomping out of the room.

I really don't know why I blew up at him. Well, I guess because he's a killer. That's a reason right? Maybe because he didn't talk to me for about a week.

I sat down across from Trent who was working on the project.

"So who was that?" he asked not looking up.

"What!? Who..uh are you talking about?" I asked nervously.

"The guy you were talking to." he said simply.

"I wasn't talking to anyone." I lied.

He looked up at me and cocked his head giving me a "really" look.

"That doesn't matter."

"Yes it does." He argued.

"No it doesn't!" I spat back.

"Okay whatever, so as I was saying-" he started but was cut off by light and slow footsteps.

I turned around to look in the hallway where I heard the noise. I saw Jeff smiling. I looked back at Trent whose face was struck with fear.

"Hello, Trent." Jeff said in a dark voice.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Heyy...sorry, I know I haven't updated anything that much so...sorry. hehehe

ⓟεᎯƈε◑ˍ◐