Innocent (Jeff The Killer Love Story)

Chapter 1

Sienna's POV

After a long day of my third year of college . I sat next to Brianna, my best friend since 6th grade on the public bus. We are two of the only people at our school who didn't have cars. If you looked around the bus on a regular day there's us and about 5 other people.

"Hey." I said setting my science project on my lap an fixing my dark brown hair to the side.

"Hey, guess what?" She said with eagerness showing in her voice.

"You met Jeff the Killer and he said he's been stalking me and he loves me?" I asked in a fake excited voice.

"Uh, no." he said with slight annoyance in her voice

"Then I don't understand why you look so excited." I said smirking.

"Well you just made my news sound boring." she pouted.

"Oh well, whats your news?" I questioned.

"Okay so you know Josh?" she asked vaugly.

"Uh, overweight Josh, laughs way too hard Josh, or perfect, beautiful Josh?" I asked counting on my fingers.

"Omg, perfect beautiful Josh, duh." she said.

Thats the one thing that always annoys me about her. "Bri, you have enough time to say 'oh my gosh.'" I said drooping my dark brown eyes.

"Whateves, anyway he asked me out!" she exclaimed happily.

"You have enough time to say-wait what? Perfect Josh asked you out!?" I practically screamed. It wouldn't matter though no one was on the bus just one guy sleeping in the seat across from us who was then awake.

"Yes!"

"I hate you." I teased.

"I know." she said flipping her dull long brown hair.

Brianna was a really pretty girl, but lately her skin has been pale, the bags under her eyes only got worse, her hair has been lifeless, and her figure is fading slim. I'm actually starting to get worried. I know what's causing this too. One day at lunch Casey, the school hoe, came up to her and said she looked like a little pig scarfing down her cheese fries. She still teases her about her weight even though she was never fat, Casey tried to mostly do it when I'm not around to defend her. Now she's been asking me questions like "does bread have carbs in it?" Yeah, she isn't too bright either, but I'm really worried she's turning anorexic.

We both got off the bus and walked to our separate houses.

I walked into my house but realized the door wasn't locked when I specifically remembering locking the door this morning. I shrugged it off just thinking I was paranoid. With all the Creepypasta I watched and read, it must have been going to my head.

I put my project on the kitchen table along with my book bag and grabbed a cereal box of cookie crisps and walked to the living room where for the rest of the day I would waste my time listening to creepy stories on my phone.

I heard a deep laugh and looked up from my phone. What I saw was the most unbelievable thing I would ever see.

"No way!" I squealed, my cereal box slipped out of my hands and fell to the floor and I put my phone in my back pocket.

In front of me was a man with a pale face with singed black hair that hung down to his shoulders. He wore a white hoodie covered in dry and new blood. His mouth was made into an eternal smile almost ear to ear and his eyelids were nonexistent. It was vile, repulsive, and...amazing.

I literally screamed at the top of my lungs.

He smirked making his smile grow larger "Wow thats a loud scream. So, do you think I'm beautiful?" he asked rubbing his leathery face.

My eyes gleamed with excitement and I felt like my smile was wider than his. His smirk turned into a look of confusion. "Why aren't you running or crying?" he asked puzzled.

"Y-you're Jeff the Killer!" I stuttered.

"Yes, yes I am." he said calmy.

My smile grew wider and I ran over to him and hugged him.

"What the-uh, you know most people would've ran away by now."

"I'm not most people, I'm your biggest fan!" I said pointing at the fan in my livingroom. "Eh,eh fan eh?" I asked still pointing at the fan.

No laugh and no response. "Okay, I guess puns aren't for everyone."

He held his knife to my back and said "Yeah okay well...GO. TO.-" I cut him off.

"Sleep?" I asked looking up at him with my eyes shimmering.

"Oh my god, y-you're a fan girl!" he said putting the pieces together.

"At your service Mr.The Killer." I smiled.

""I-I'll be back for you...soon." he said backing away.

"Aww, don't go!" I pleaded. He ran out through my door faster than a triathlon runner.

He's actually real! I touched him! Oh my gosh I'm fangirling. I felt my chest, my heart was going a mile a minute. "Calm Sienna, calm." I repeated to myself as my heart rate slowed down.

I stepped onto my porch and sat down on the first step.

He walked into my house and talked to me. I have to tell Bri. She will freak out! Hmm, actually maybe it'll be better if I don't tell anyone. It'll be our little secret.

I traced his converse shoe marks he left behind in the snow. His foot is big. I suddenly had a small fantasy in my head. I blushed at the thought of me and Jeff like in one of those cliche fan fictions.

I hope he comes back for a visit soon.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Yes a fangirl story. This is exactly how I met BEN. Yep good times