Chapter 3

Chapter 3

"Do you actually like what I do?" he asked doubtful.

Okay Sienna, time to lie! "I love it! It's amazing!"

"Oh come on Sia." he said.

I slightly gasped,"Yay! I have a nickname!"

He disregarded me fangirling, "You thought that was terrible and I scarred you for life." he said shifting.

"Psssh, no." I lied.

"Oh really? Well lets go see what you've got." he said making his smile grow larger.

"Me? Uh, no...I don't think I would be good at that." I said smiling nervously.

"So whats your real opinion?" he asked.

"I'm scarred for life." I admitted.

"Ah, so why do you fangirl over me?" he questioned in a smart tone.

I thought for a moment,"I would have to say, the reason I like you is because of they way you were portrayed over the internet, I mean a psycho killer smart ass seems pretty interesting. Plus, I think what fangirls look for is a sense of danger, you know because danger is sexy and their lives are boring." I smiled.

"Wow, interesting theory." he said slightly surprised at my answer. He probably expected an idiot fangirl response like "Omg! Jeffy-poo you're so hawt and sexy! Duh!"

"Thank you!" I chirped.

"You have way too much energy." he growled.

"You're too grumpy." I said happily pinching his sliced cheek.

He pulled away quickly, "No touchy, Fangirl."

I actually touched him again! My eyes gleamed as I looked at my hands that slightly had traces of blood on them now.

"Well, I think I have what I need to know about fangirls." he said pulling out his knife.

"What do you mean?" I asked not showing any fear.

"Time to Go. To. Sle-"

"Stop it." I yelled.

"Slee-" I cut him off again.

"No."

"Stop it!" he growled.

"What am I doing?" I asked playing dumb.

"This is stupid, so are you, and I'm dumb for keeping you alive for this long." he said unamused.

"Okay, but you'll have to catch me first." I smirked.

"Ha-sure no problem." he said getting into a running position.

I bolted down the street at an un imaginable speed.

I looked behind me to see trailing pretty far behind.

"What's wrong Jeffy? You're a stalker, didn't you know I held a county wide record?" I called back mockingly.

He sped up his pace, I saw the angry look on his face, which only made my grin grow.

I knew Jeff was an incredibly skilled runner and I think it's awesome that I can run faster than him, although it makes sense. I have the county record for fastest runner.

He slowly closed in on me as I purposefully slowed down.

He caught me by my jacket and yanked it down, I quickly slipped out of my sleeves, despite the cold the wind brought in. I turned behind him, jerked his hood over his face and kicked him as hard as I could in the back.

He fell to the ground, but recovered quicker than I thought.

I laughed, holding my stomach at the fact I just owned Jeff The Killer.

Be got up almost instantly,"You're gonna die painfully now!" he yelled.

"So worth it." I laughed.

I ran back down the street, but before I gained any speed he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the cold ground.

I silently gasped from the suprise. He put his weight on top of my and poked his knife into my neck.

"Now, time to GO TO SLEEP!" he yelled with his wide grin returning.

He raised his knife over my head, but didn't swing. He looked like he was thinking.

"No, you're going to stay alive, you could be useful." he said calming himself. He slowly got up, stammering back.

I cocked my head, full of confusion and watched him back away.

What? No killing? No blood spill? No action? Nothing? What could I be useful for? I'm a fast running fangirl. Seriously, how is that useful?

I stood there, the wind still blowing in my hair, wondering when he'll be back, wondering why he actually let me touch him and get the upper hand, wondering why he let me live.

^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^•^

Finally I updated this book. I was too awestruck by my 2300 reads on You shouldn't Have Fallen For Me!!!!! Thank you guys so much. I literally get 100 reads every day and its truly amazing.

ⓟεᎯƈε◑ˍ◐