He watched her move to her room, casting a look over her shoulder in knowing before entering; his feet trailing behind hers. She didn't look up as she poured the two of them wine, already knowing his gaze would be questioning as she would capture his green with her indigo. "What are you doing here Rosaerys?" He asked, her attention drifting to him despite not turning around. The decanter topper popped back on, her hand pushing it back to the stand before turning, the two glasses in hand before passing him one.

"This is my home Jaime, do I have no right to be here?" She questioned, watching as he drunk readily from it.

"You know that isn't what I meant." Jaime said back softly, watching as she sat on the bed.

Rosie watched him for a moment, the hand drawing her attention. It was beautifully made, gold and ornate; Lannister written all over it. "I'm Oberyn's wife, Jaime; I'm just an attendee to your late son's wedding." She fluttered for a moment before growing soft. "I'm sorry about that by the way, I don't think it's right to be killed at your own wedding."

Jaime sat beside her, the heavily clinking gold armour ruffling as he moved. "I am too." He whispered, emotions flooding through his head that just couldn't be shown on his face. "Does Oberyn know?"

She didn't want to nod, but the silence spoke for her. "Promise me that you won't tell Cersei, we don't want any trouble while we're here." Rosie admitted, brushing at the black dress. He nodded, another secret needed to be kept on the long list of his own. "No, promise me." She uttered, harder this time as she stared down the Knight.

"What's so important about me promising you?" It was like he was reluctant, he just wanted to understand the reasoning behind it all.

Rosie's smile was simple, just like her reply. "I don't know how deep you devotion runs to her, Jaime; things like these shouldn't be risked so easily."

He sighed, understanding the hesitation as he glanced around the room. It wasn't bad for what it was, it wasn't what she was used to here, but it wasn't bad. His eyes fell on the spears and armour in the corner before back to the girl. "I made a vow." Jaime reminded, his tired eyes glancing to her.

"And Cersei is your sister; tell me, if she blew up King's Landing like my Grandfather threatened, would you stab her in the back? Would you kill your sister like that?" He didn't know why she had chosen that specifically but he sighed, not knowing what he would do in the position. "Then my point is clear." Rosie muttered as a final answer, standring from her bed.