Chapter 5

I felt someone shake me softly. I groan, not wanting to wake up yet. But the shaking got worse.              

      So I just gave up, and opened my eyes. To see, no other but Jax.

    "Angel, wake up." He says to me softly. 

    I groan again. "Jax, go away." I tell him.

    "But I want you to come with me somewhere."

     "No, I just want to sleep. What time is it anyways?" 

     He looked down at his watch. "It's 11:25 p.m."

    "And you want me to go somewhere with you, at this time of night?" I ask him, with disbelief.

    He just nods at me. "Jax, your birthday is tomorrow, and you will turn into a wolf, and find your mate, hopefully." I tell him.

    He looked away. "Angel, please. Just this once. I wont ask again." He says.

     I looked at him. I could see he was sad. But why? "Why do you want me to go so badly?"

     "Because........because, me and Sam, would go out every year on the night before my birthday, and sat til it hit midnight." He said, his voice breaking, with each word he said.

     I felt my heart clench. I knew that it must have meant a lot to him. Or he wouldn't be here, right now showing weakness. After he told me that he didn't like showing weakness. So I sighed. 

    "Fine, but where to?" I ask. 

    He looked away again, then back to me in the eyes. "Don't be mad." He says.

     I just nod, even though he didn't ask.

     "It is the pond, that you and him shared? Well, he told me to never go there, but we went every year on the night before my birthday.  Sat at the edge of the pond, and just chat, til the clock hit midnight. I know it sounds stupid, but I let my feelings out to him, every year on that night." I was shocked, why would Sam do that? Why wouldn't he tell me? And Jax, letting his feelings out to Sam on that night? I guess I couldn't be to mad....

    "Please, Angel, just this one last time, we can sat there and talk about Sam, and the good times. I promise to never go back to the pond, or ask you to do anything." He pleaded.

    I couldn't say no, I felt bad. And it would be nice to go and see the pond again. I jump off the bed, and I startled Jax. By the fast movement.

    "Well, are you just going to stand there shocked, or sneak back out, or however you got in. Wait how did you get in?"

    "Well, your window."

   I looked at him in horror. He came in my room, from window? But I never opened it. "But it was closed." 

   He chuckled, it didn't really sound like a real one, but a forced one. "It wasn't that hard." 

   "Whatever." I mutter, as I go to my bathroom, and put on a pair of shorts, and then pants over them. Thank I put a tank top on then a shirt. I walk back out. Slip my feet into my shoes. 

  "Well, lets get this show on the road." I say as I walked over to my window, and slipped out to the tree branch. Of course, that smart ass. Well I guess, I was being a dumb ass, forgetting about the damn tree.

     I jump down to the ground, and land on my feet. That's one thing I love about being a werewolf, even before I changed, I still had a few pluses, like when I jumped, I would land on my feet, I never really got cold. And that is why I plan on going swimming.