You walk in and the door shuts behind you, making you jump and yelp.

"What? The door scare you again?" Lance teases through the door.

"N-no! Shut up!" Lance chuckles at your childish behavior.

You change and walk out. The shirt ends a little past the middle of your thigh and you have a hard time keeping it up on your shoulders. The boxers that Lance gave you end just above your knees.

Lance lies on the bed with his hands behind his head. He looks up and stares, not moving a muscle other than his eyes as they roam over your body.

"W-what?!" You ask defensively as you try to cover yourself with your arms. As you do so the shirt slips off of your shoulder.

"U-Um n-nothing," Lance says after a couple of awkward seconds. If stares any longer he might get a nose bleed.

Suddenly a wave of exhaustion crashes down on you. You yawn and your eyes grow heavy. You rub them, trying to stay awake a little longer. You let out yet another yawn.

"C'mon" Lance says, sitting up and holding a hand out for you. You tiredly walk over to him, taking his hand. He pulls back the covers and scoots closer to the wall.

You climb into the bed and lay down facing the brunette.

"You look pretty hot wearing my clothes." He smirks.

You blush, closing your eyes. You push yourself closer to the azure-eyed boy.

He blushes slightly and wraps his arms around you. You do the same and nuzzle his neck. He buries his nose in your hair.

"Goodnight," he whispers.

"Goodnight," you whisper back.

~Time skip~
*Next Morning*

You wake up with a warmth surrounding you. It's a feeling you haven't felt in a long time. You look up to see a peacefully sleeping Lance.

His arm loosely drapes across your back and legs tangled with yours.

He lets out soft snores through his slightly parted lips. The same lips you've been wanting to kiss for the past 15 years.

He's right here. He's finally with you. You can finally hold him again, talk to him again, eat with him again, hug him again.

God, you missed him so much.

You get so lost in thought as you stare at his beautifully handsome face, you don't notice that he woke up.

"Just can't get enough of me huh?" He grins cockily.

"Heh, no. No, I can't," you whisper under your breath hoping he doesn't hear. But this is a fan fiction so of course, he heard.

"Wh-what?" He asks dumbfounded.

"Nothing!" A deep crimson creeps up your neck, covering your face. You bury your face in his chest. He chuckles.

"C'mon, we should get going, breakfast will be soon."

"But I wanna stay here with you!" You whine.

"I want to too, but if we're late, one out of two things will happen. Either Allura gets mad and comes to wake us up, which we do not want by the way, or one of the other paladins come to wake us up. And I do not wanna risk making Allura mad!"

You merely sigh and pull the covers off of you. You sit up and rub your eyes while yawning. You throw your legs over the side of the bed. As soon as your bare feet touch the cold metal floor, a shiver runs up your spine.

"What about clothes?" You ask, not really wanting to present yourself to the other paladins wearing, well, what you are wearing.

You look back at Lance who leans back on his elbows.

"Meh, you'll be fine wearing that,"

"But- it would look like...we... y'know..." You say shyly, twirling your fingers.

He was confused at first.

"What do you mea-" he realizes what you mean and his eyes fly wide open, nearly popping out of his head, he turns a deep shade of red.

"Oh...y-yeah...it probably would," he nervously chuckles scratching the back of his neck.

"So, what do we do then?"

"Well..," he says as he scoots past you and stands in front of you.

"We just let them think that."

"W-what?!" He holds a hand out to help you up.

"Mhm. You heard me."

He grabs your hand and pulls you up.

"And before you can back out on me..." he says before he drags you out of the room. You shiver, feeling the cold floors against your feet.

"W-wait!" You say, trying to free yourself from his grip. After realizing you'll never get free, you just give up resisting.

EDITED

1328 words