True North

True North

Author: 

Genre: Romance

Status: COMPLETE

#1 Romance & Gen Fic! Emily is running from fame. Once a worldwide singing sensation, she has spent the last five years hiding from her past in a tiny mountain town.

Enter North, the bearded man Emily almost runs over on a remote road. Starving and exhausted, he has no memories and nowhere to go. As North moves into Emily's home, the gentle giant begins to give Emily back her sense of hope and direction.

With North's past a mystery and Emily's past a tragedy she's desperately fighting to keep hidden, the odds are against them. When Emily discovers who North truly is, will she accept his love, or run again?

*****

HELLO GUYS!! HOW ARE YOU?!!!

I haven't updated FTWR in months, I know, but I'm so happy to update it, especially with this story!! I first want to say that for a few months I could not find a really interesting story to read. I was switching between a few good stories, basically waiting for the to update. However, there wasn't a complete story I could read and really love. Until I found this story.

I'm not even joking with you when I say it took me a grand total of 4 hours to read this story from 10pm to 2am Monday night, start to finish. And I can officially say that I now have my favorite story on Wattpad. I have my favorite trilogy: The bite Trilogy. And I have at least 10 stories that are my favorite. But this story tops all 10.

I almost instantly fell in love with the characters in this story. I love how both Emily and North have pasts that they neither can explain nor run from. What caught my attention, though was the initial story line. 'A famous singer in hiding for 5 years almost runs over a handsome, amnesiac man in the mountains and they fall in love with each other.' I LOVE IT!!!!!!

Gosh, every second of this story was just sooooo good. I love the way they fell for each other and how sweet North is. I even love how he 'choose' his name when he couldn't remember his real one. The build up for the story was awesome, because it didn't just end when they fell for each other.

And I just want to say, I need myself a man like North. Sweet. Gentle. Caring. Loving. UGHHHHHHH he is what every girl/guy needs!!!!! SO, I encourage all the romance lovers out there, to READ this story and FALL IN LOVE with the characters and the story!!!! Seriously, you might just read it in 4 hours.

And now here's a gif of Jon Snow from Game of Thrones because I love that show so much and there's a new episode tomorrow night:

GO READ TRUE NORTH AND FULFILL YOURSELF WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS!!!!

Also, go check out my story called 'Mark of the Alpha'! When it reaches 20K reads, I'm doing a double update! Also follow me for updates on my writing process and to check in with me for any of my stories!

Love you guys,

Jackie exohexoh

ps: i love game of thrones so much so here's a little something:

jon snow: winter is coming.

ygritte: you know nothing, jon snow.

jon snow: winter is coming.

daenerys: bend the knee or die.

jon snow: winter is coming.

arya: i am no one.

jon snow:  winter is here and we're all f*cked.