Finding Out What The Bad Boy Fights For

Fiinding Out What The Bad Boy Fights For

Author: letsgetreadytorumble

Genre: Humor/Romance

Status: COMPLETE

1. Swing left.

2. Swing right.

3. Dodge.

4. Tackle.

5. Laugh as he lies there, nearly unconscious.

6. Make some form of comment: "God, even your mum lasted longer than you last night."

7. Walk off, leaving the victim in question groaning in pain.

Jacob Moore street fights every day. He has a routine: he fights, he laughs, he walks away. He doesn't do friends, and he's known around school as their 'bad boy'. Kara...well Kara doesn't have a title, but she does manage to humiliate herself daily, using her natural talent of word vomit and verbal diarrhoea. So when the two run into each other (quite literally) it creates something interesting, dangerous, and something, that's just a little bit like love.

(Not the best blurby-thing, but give it a try, what have you got to lose?)

Oh, and the fab cover? That's made by @HedgeHogGirl and the guy is Marc Schulze

__________

Author's Note:

I read this book a long time ago, and it's a fabulous book! I just love it so much!!!! I made an account with my sister. It's @jackieandemma and we are currently writing a story that will be up soon! I'm not giving out details just yet. But please go and follow!!!! And I'm still working on Midnight Memories; it will be up soon!!! I can't wait for you guys to read it!

Jackie xx

Update as of 6/10/2016:
This story has been removed from wattpad by the author. HOWEVER, the story is posted under @sarahh683 and this person states that this story does not belong to her! She is just posting it for people to read!

- Jackie ex oh ex oh