His To Love and Theirs To Protect

Author: aamelia

Genre: Fantasy

Status: COMPLETED

Alena Brown is half witch, half human but that doesn't mean she isn't as powerful as her mother. Alena just wants to finish school keeping to the shadows and going with the flow, but that's easier said than done when she finds herself in between a Beta and future Alpha at school. Daniel Smith and Dean Hilling are both werewolves from enemy packs who find themselves attracted to Alena like a magnet, although she isn't their mate, they are her protector, bound to protect her from all that is evil. Samuel Smith is the soon to be Alpha of The Crescent Pack and Daniel's older brother who finds his mate in Alena. Alena keeps her deepest secret of her magical gifts to herself and the werewolves keep theirs of growing a a tail and sporting fur. Both oblivious to each other's gifts and unaware that their two very different worlds are about to be forced together in a war of life or death.

****

ANOTHER AMAZING STORY BY AAMELIA THAT SHOULD BE IN YOUR LIBRARY!! READ IT AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT, I PROMISE!!

Every werewolf story has that cliché arrogant alpha mate that has a serious case of anger, but aamelia, yes, has an alpha, but this alpha is sweet and loving and doesn't try to push Alena, the main character, away. Dean and Daniel were adorable. I seriously would love to have them as my own protectors. AND GOSH DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE LAST FEW CHAPTERS! THEY F*CKED WITH MY EMOTIONS BUT IN A GOOD WAY.

Aamelia is on my mental list of favorite werewolf writers on wattpad.

*whispers softly in your ear* also go read "taking whats his" and "taking whats hers" by aamelia

love you guys,

jackie ex oh ex oh