The Wolf Baby

The Wolf Baby

Author: Kayy_B

Genre: Werewolf/General Fiction

Rated: PG-13

Status: ON GOING

Nina Michaels was only a few months away from graduating University when she found out she’s pregnant due to a one night stand. Trying to do what’s best for her baby she contacts the man who impregnated her and decides to tell him about the baby.

Nina is relived when he does accept that he is the father of the child growing inside her but that is short lived once she finds out exactly who and what he is.

As his secrets are slowly exposed she knows her world will never be the same.

**Cover by @WeWereHere **

*

Hi guys! I haven't been posting on here lately but I will try to get back on track and add more stories for you guys soon! I have been reading a lot of new stories!

This one has been my favorite book of the week and I can't get enough of it! I'm waiting for the update but YOU ALL NEED TO READ IT! It may seem cheesey at first, but it's really not. And it has SO MUCH on werewolves! I LOVE IT AND YOU NEED TO GO READ IT NOW!

I'm going to see the One Direction movie "Where We Are" in a few hours! And just want to tell you guys I did go to my FIRST One Direction concert sunday, October 5th! It was the last concert of the WWATour and it was INCREDIBLE!

Love you guys!

Jackie ex oh ex oh