015

BAEKHYUN stood up from his seat, reading the messages yuna was quickly sending as a smirk grew on his face. he could feel everyone staring at him, even without yuna telling him the obvious. he had finally decided that he would tell yuna that he did in fact know who she was and, the fact that he may of gotten feelings for her.

yuna glanced up from her phone after the final message baekhyun had sent to see him standing in front of her, staring her down as she stared back with wide eyes, unwilling to do anything, but she assumed she should probably stand up, so she did, obviously.

the only thing that was in between them was yuna's desk, but baekhyun didn't care. he leaned forward and grabbed yuna's shoulders, pulling her in until their lips met in the middle, kissing her gently as she stood there in shock.

everyone stared in shock as the two kissed. polar opposites. everyone was amazed at the fact baekhyun made such a bold move, and others were jealous of either yuna or baekhyun.

"so you did like me back, did you?" baekhyun asked, moving away from yuna who stood there with her cheeks a bright red as she stood still, her hands by her side in embarrassment.

"y—yeah, if you couldn't tell," yuna smiled brightly, "i like you a lot, baekhyun. that's why i messaged you. i—i couldn't just watch as you silently kept everything t—to yourself, and i—i know that the thoughts that hurt the most are usually at m—midnight, so i messaged you then. i stayed up just for you." baekhyun stared at yuna in shock as a smile slowly crept onto his lips. "you're smiling!" yuna happily exclaimed, "finally!"

"and it's all because of you, sunshine." yuna couldn't help but squeal a little at the nickname he had given her. the one she first used on him.

and because of you and your midnight thoughts, baekhyun.
don't ever be sad again. it's my turn now.
please care for me, too.

—END