PART 1

*MELISSA'S POV*

'CUT!'
I smiled proudly at him as he walked towards me.

"Was I okay?' He asked with a slightly worried expression.

"Uhhhh, you were OK I guess...?' I lied teasingly, I wasn't worried he would take it personally as he knew me well.

"Really huh? just OK," He said jokingly raising his eyebrow, "well... is this OK?!" He picked me up and swirled me around.

"Tom!! TOM PUT ME DOWN!" I laughed hysterically, he did as I said and put me down gently. I then remembered that Toms girlfriend , Erin, was beside me. I looked at tom and our eyes locked. He knew what I was thinking. Erin was going to be annoyed because he had gone to me first. Of course, she knew that me and tom were just close friends, since we had known each other since primary school, however I think she gets jealous sometimes. He pulled his hands away from where they were placed on my hips and turned to Erin. She lifted her head and smiled at him sweetly.

"Babe you did fantastic!!" She gasped enthusiastically, "you were so good!"

*ERIN'S POV*

"CUT!!"
Standing beside me was Melissa, toms childhood best friend.

"Was I okay?" I heard him ask her wrinkling up his nose, she made a joke and next thing I know he was hugging her. Of course he went to her first. But it's not like I care in all honesty. He turns to me and I plaster a fake smile on my face.

"Babe you did fantastic!!" I said, although I wasn't paying much attention "you were so good!" I'm sure he was?

Tom looked at me, his eyes bright and lively. On his face was a genuine smile... Unlike mine. Okay, seemed like I said the right thing. He leaned in for a quick kiss then bounced off happily to go and speak to someone, probably another friend. I pulled my phone out, turned around and rolled my eyes. I swear dating him is like dating a puppy. He's foolish and easily tricked but at least he's cute right?

*TOM'S POV*

"CUT!"
That sound signalled the end of the scene. When I spotted Melissa smiling at me from offstage, I walked towards her.

"Was I ok?" I asked her, although I had already done that scene like 10 times I was still unsure and I wanted her opinion.

"Uhhhh, you were OK I guess...?" She replied back but I knew she was only joking. Melissa and I had known each other since we were little, she has been one of the friends that had stuck by me through fame.

"Really huh? just OK?" I asked sarcastically carrying the joke on "well... is this OK?!"
I picked her up in a swift movement, being sure I wouldn't hurt her, I swung her around. She screeched for me to stop and I chuckled, but put her down again. She playfully slapped me on the arm when suddenly she stopped. Her eyes locked with mine and it was as if I could see what she was thinking; I knew she was worried about Erin. See Erin and I have been dating for coming up to 8 months now and those had been the best 8 months. Although Melissa constantly worried that Erin would think me and her were more than 'just friends' even though that would never happen, and Erin knew that. I turned towards Erin eager to hear her opinion, she smiled at me and told me that I had been fantastic. That meant a lot to me, that my girlfriend thought I had been good. God how I wanted to kiss her right now. I leaned towards her, feeling my mouth touch her delicate lips, I kissed her passionately. the world seemed to stop every time I did that, and I loved it. Just then I heard my director call me over, I slowly turned away and skipped over to where he was standing. He was speaking to me about the scene which was just filmed but I wasn't listening. I was thinking about how lucky I am to have Erin as a girlfriend and Melissa as a best friend, I love them both crazy amounts but both in completely different ways...