chapter three // "use complete sentences, assbutt."

"I still can't believe I'm doing this."

Alex had sunglasses on but I knew he rolled his eyes as he grabbed the last box in my car. "You're moving in with me, Emma. Not getting a tattoo."

It's the day after the hometown show, and I somehow was persuaded by the boys to move in with Alex full time. At least until they leave for tour I'll be writing from the guest room of the Gaskarth residence. Fun. Actually, honestly I am pretty excited. It happened all so suddenly too, alcohol does wild things. I don't have very many things that are too large to be brought in boxes and such so the move isn't a problem.

"We can do that too!" Jack clapped his hands in excitement. He lifted up his shirt and pulled his belt down a tad. "I'm thinking 'Property of Alexander W. Gaskarth' right here," Alex pulled down Jack's shirt."That's enough," he placed a moving box labeled "Emmie Closet Shit" in Jack's arms and pointed at his, well our home. "Inside. Now."

"Fine," he sauntered to the open front door of the house. "I'll put your clothes away too, just to make sure you have some Ravens stuff I can borrow and never give back."

Alex laughed at his best friend as he shook his head. "At least he's honest."

I held up a finger. "Wait for it,"

"Wait for wh-"

"EMMA YOU FUCK HEAD, STEELERS STUFF?!" He ran outside. "Alex you have a stranger living in your home,"

Laughing I handed him another box that held my Ravens attire; I had collected so much over the years it had its own box.  "Right here, right here, don't worry."

"I would like to know why you do own the clothing of the enemy," Alex crossed his arms and faced me.

"We went to an Eagles game against Pittsburgh and I wasn't putting Eagles apparel on my body."

"I can respect that," Jack admitted as he picked up a Ravens Santa hat. He took the second box into the house and came back for one last load of stuff. I wasn't kidding when I said I had minimal things.

"Wait! You! Emma! Picture!" Alex pointed at me with two hands, already cracked phone in one hand.

"Use complete sentences you assbutt," I crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow. "but yes! Picture!"

Alex pulled me in for a selfie, he made a thumbs up and I joined him; with a second thumbs up of course because you gotta one-up your brother.

"Take it before Jack gets back out here,"

@AlexAllTimeLow: I feel like we're on House Hunters except there's no house to hunt for. But we're roomies now too! @EmmaMorrie #SiblingLuv #Roomiez4Lyfe

Within seconds of it being posted, hundreds and hundreds of likes were coming in. Every time Alex or one of the guys posts a picture with me in it, my follower count always goes up.

"You guys don't deserve a like for taking it without me," Jack pouted as he brought in the last box from my car.

"Jack, you're in almost all of my Instagram posts. People probably think it's your Instagram."I rolled my eyes as I took the box from him and took it inside.

***
After Jack helped with the rest of the unpacking, he headed home soon after.

"Out of all the ideas you've had, this definitely has to be my favorite." I admitted as I sat down on the couch with a piece of pizza and a beer.

"Agreed, it gets lonely around here dude. Plus Philly sucks."

"I mean, it doesn't suck, I'm also not out of it completely. I do work there five days a week."

"Whatever," Alex sighed. "I'm just happy you're here now." He smiled at me before taking a huge swing of his Corona.

"That was cute. Now shut ya damn mouth so we can finish the show."

***

THE FACT IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO WRITE THIS HAHAH FUCK

But hi hello dudes I'm back! I've been busy with school and whatnot, plus I'm starting up a YouTube for my Sims 2, 3, and 4 gameplay:)

I'm back though, expect frequent updates! Also I'm starting a Panic! At the Disco book too! Be on the lookout for it :).

- Grace