Chapter Eight- Escape

James's P.O.V

"James?"

"Jaiden? What are you doing here?"

"James please don't leave me..."

"Jaiden..."

That's when I ran in and kiss her. She was shocked at first but she kissed back after a few seconds. Her lips were so soft and smooth, she wrapped her hands around my neck as I placed my arms around her waist. I slid my tongue between her lips as she let out a little moan. We gripped on each other as if this is the last time of human contact with each out.
Finally, running out of breathe, we slowly pulled away.

"Jaiden, I love you. But time is limited for us. Someday we will meet again. I promise."

Jaiden's P.O.V.

Those words killed me. But I couldn't tell him I cut the power when everyone was staring at us. The exit door is in the next room only inches away from us.

As we pulled away from each other, I stared at James breathlessly. He was taken to that chair again at they turn on the machine.

To everyone's suprise, the machine didn't work. James jumped outta his seat, took my hand and we ran for the hills together.

The gang started chasing us, they were getting closer, we started to lose hope. I ran so fast I never thought I was capable of such speed. We sprinted into the woods when I tripped.

"Ouch"

"Jaiden, what's wrong?"

"My leg, I...I..."

That's when James lifted me for a piggy back ride. I wrapped my arms around him as we ran in the speed of light. We hid ourselves in a cave looking hiding spot as we waited for the noises slowly faded away.

After making sure all of them left, we created a shelter for the night. James made a campfire as I went to find anything eatable for the night.

After another hour, we gathered everything we found and sat beside the fireplace.

James's P.O.V

I still can't believe what happened in the past three hours. What am I suppose to say to Jaiden and how do I thank her? As the beautiful goddess sat down next to me in front of the fireplace. I placed my arm around
her shoulders and let her snuggle against me.

"Jaiden?"

"Yeah?"

" I...I love you, thank you for saving me."

"My pleasure. I love you too, James."

I pecked a few kisses on her forehead, we gazed in the stars for a while. The moomlight was very dim, but Jaiden's gorgeous face shone like stars under it.

A/N

Yay!! Another chapter is done!! My phone is on low battery right now so I will post later.