Chapter Three- Tears And Screams

James's P.O.V

I woke up to see that my arms and legs are tied tight and also tied to Jaiden, who is still unconscious. It looked like we are in the back of a truck. It took me five minutes to realize this is reality and that I have actually been kidnapped with Jaiden.

The strings were so tight that there is no chance to escape. And I must have pulled too hard coz Jaiden woke up soon after.

"Jaiden...Jaiden...are you ok? Can you hear me?"

"Where are we...?"

"Jaiden, calm down when you hear this, but we have been kidnapped..."

"Wha...how...i..."

"Calm down, Jaiden. Just breathe. I am here with you, we will be fine. You have me here to protect you, ok?"

Jaiden started shaking and I can feel her trembling in my arms, so I hugged her with a bear hug and stroke her hair gently as she sobs on my shoulder.

"Jaiden, as least we can make a video out of this right?"

But that just made her cry more.

I patted on her back and stroke her hair several times repeating "it's gonna be alright" over 200 times to calm her down.

"Ja...Ja...mm...mm..essss...."

"What?" I asked gently

"I...i...don't..wan...na...di.e...al..one..."

"You won't. If we go down, then we go down together. I would rather die with you."

*Akward Silence*

Ok so maybe I was too friendly.

"James..."

"Shhh...now my Jaiden, go to sleep now. I will be your human pillow, ok?"

As I watch Jaiden fall asleep, I asked myself why did I said all those things to her. That's what friends are for...right?

Jaiden's P.O.V.

I couldn't fall asleep, I don't care if I die in this drain-scent truck or whatever. Did James just called me "my Jaiden"? "If we go down then we go down together?" "Human pillow?" What is going on right now? Does he love me the way I love him?

The night was cold and Jaiden was freezing, but when she was right next to James and wrapped against his strong arms, the temperature in that truck was covered with James's love for Jaiden, the heat in there was way more hot then in an Arizona summer.

A/N: This chapter is kindy cheesey tough. I dunno but who do yall think kidnapped those two?😏