Chapter Two- Kidnapped

A/N: I have no idea what I am doing😂😂 But Imma gonna complete this fanfic coz somehow I hate fanfics with no endings

Jaiden's P.O.V

These few days, I have beem very streesed out over NOTHING. I have been so tired and my head aches every day for hours. So I thought hanging out with the squad would be nice. Just that when James looks at me with his big brown eyes, and his charming smile, just makes my heart melt. Or maybe I am just thinking too much...again. I tried my best to concentrate but every time I get stopped by a red light, he just comes back to my mind and it just goes on FOREVER AND EVER AND WILL NEVER STOP. UGHHHHHHHH

James's P.O.V

I plugged in the emoji movie and paused it so the others can watch together. I played with Georgie for a while and I plan what am I gonna say to Jaiden when she comes. I wanted to tell her I have feelings and that her big black eyes and charming smile and her beautifulness is all a man that could wish for.

*Ding Dong*

My heart beats faster as I go to the door, why am I feeling this way? I hung out with Jaiden multiple times before, why would I suddenly have feelings for this gorgeous young beautiful woman?

I opened the door and see the lady that use-to-be-my-bestie-but-for-some-reason-I-have-feelings-for-this-wonderful-creature...standing like a goddess and...

"James?"

"Oh...um...come...in...er...um...suit yourself."

"Thanks"

After she was out of sight in my living room drinking diet coke, I decided to give this relationship thing a chance. I walked to my bedroom and decided to give her a beautiful diamond necklace my grandma asked me to use it to give to the love of my life. Now since I am a college-drop-out-that-works-in-his-closet-for-a-living, I dun have cash so the necklace it is.

Suddenly, someone crashed into my window and then everything went black.

Jaiden's P.O.V

I was pouring cups of coke for everyone when I heard glass shatter and bloody murder scream. I ran to James's room but before I got there, someone beat me in the head with a stick and then everything went black.

A/N: I never had so much goosebums before writing this🤦