chapter 48 - Seren

I can't believe he's here - that they're all here!

I just have one more dance to do and I can be with him.

I go on with everybody else from the dance school to do the final number and take a bow, then we all go off.

I find Tony and the guys waiting where I left them. I run up to Tony and he picks me up twirling me around before he gives me a long, gentle kiss.

"Where are your tattoos?" he asks confused.

"I cover them with special make up" I laugh, rubbing some off to show him. "And I got a new one".

I pull him to one side and show him a tiny turtle I've had done on the back of my neck.

He smiles and we kiss again.

"If you go through that door there, there's a bar area. I'll meet you there in a few minutes. You know what I drink" I say, nudging Tony playfully with my elbow.

They go through to the bar area and I run to the dressing room to get changed. I only have jeans and a t shirt - I wasn't expecting to need anything smarter!

As I walk through the door, one of the younger girls approaches and shyly says"Miss Seren, could you ask Jaime if I can have a picture with him?"

"I'll take you through to them in a few minutes and you can ask yourself" I laugh.

I quickly change and put all my costumes in a suitcase which I take out to my car before grabbing the young fan and going to find the guys.

It's not hard to find them - the second we walk through the door, we hear Jaime laughing. Very loudly.I walk over, this sweet girl by my side and poke her gently in the arm. The poor kid is terrified so I whisper to Tony "Emma here wants Jaime's autograph". Tony tells Jaime and all of them stand up for a photo with her and sign her dancing program which makes her very tearful. I smile at them all and say thank you for her, as she's still too starstruck to speak.

Tony pulls me onto his knee and introduces me to the guys.

"Vic, Jaime, Mike - this is Seren".

"Lovely to finally meet you" says Vic.

I then go all shy and they think it's cute, knowing how shy Tony is too.

"Remember we said our friend was a photographer and did videos too" said Tony.

"Yeah, I remember" I say.

"We asked if it would be ok to film you tonight and your dance school principal said yes so we are going to use that footage in the video" said Vic, smiling. "You were amazing by the way".

I blush really badly and whisper "thank you".

These guys are so sweet and I'm glad I have finally got to meet them. They obviously mean the world to Tony too - not just his bandmates but his friends.