"Des?" Chase asked, moving his hand over my hand but I don't answer him, "Des, what's the matter?"

"I see all of them..." I murmur, stumbling a little as Douglas and Chase steadied me being that they were standing on both sides of me. "It's like... It's like we're somehow connected." The light above all of us then blew up in sparks, startling us.

"Des, are you using your sonar ability?" Donald questioned.

"I- No, this is different. My sonar ability allows me to reach out to supers and bionic heroes, but it doesn't allow me to reach out to the Inhumans. It's like I can feel their pain and hear all of their thoughts all at once." I reply and let out a small pained gasp. "And there's some in a lot of pain..."

So many different voices was running through my mind and it was all too much. "Someone needs help... And they're in Centium City now." I murmur, stepping back from them after opening my eyes again. 

I manage to calm down all of the voices of the different Inhumans and then reassure them telepathically.

"Where?" Kaz questioned me. 

I glance to the side a little and back at them and answer, "The park. And we have to hurry."

"So suit up." Chase added as the two of them ran out of mission command to let the rest of the team know about the mission.

"Des, I don't want you to go there. With this connection you have with these Inhumans, I don't think it's a good idea. It's too risky. There's a lot of unknowns here. So, stay here." Donald stopped me from changing into my super suit.

"These people are in danger because of me." I reply, sighing a little, "I did this, and if something bad happens to them... then that's on me." I activate my watch as a blue and black tornado surrounded me briefly and stopped, revealing me in my Elite Force mission suit.

"D, for once, just stop being the hero and think of yourself. The team can handle whatever is wrong right now." Douglas spoke up, grabbing my arm before I could super speed out of mission command. "We can't lose you again."

"You know I can't be selfish. You know what happens when I do- something bad always happens and I'm not gonna let anyone get hurt! These people- They're lost right now and confused and scared and they need my help." I comment, "And you don't have to worry about me. I always come home and find my way back to my family."

"Be careful, Des." Donald said, knowing that once my mind was set on something, nothing or no one could change it. "And come home." 

I smile a little, nod, and run out of the lab and enter the hydralift. The team was now dressed in their mission suits as well just as I step into the penthouse.

"Let's do this." Oliver spoke up and then the eight of us ran out of the penthouse and headed to the park where she was at.

The Inhuman's name was Molly and was just six years old when that transformation started to happen to her; The girl's powers is invisibility and a clairvoyance ability. 

Clairvoyance basically means she can gain direct visual information about an object, person, location or physical event through means other than the her physical sight and allows her to act when she's unable to use her eyes and allows her to hear things at distances. Molly can sense/ see/ hear spiritual/ psychic beings and other people's presences and perceive emotions, thoughts and memories of others.