I step into the training room and pick up a bo staff just as my brother followed me and moved into the room also; I start to twirl the staff around me slowly as Justin chuckled a little and picked up one also, clumsily twirling it around at first and began to spin it around better but slow. 

I smirk and twirl the staff in my hand gracefully and professionally, swinging it around in one hand very quick-like and ninja-like, stopping and snuck a glance at my brother as he watched in amazement and with wide eyes.

Justin put his bo staff up and moved over to the door. "Yeah, I quit." He said as I laugh and place my staff up also and run up behind him and hop onto his back, both of us moving down the hallway and back into the main part of the penthouse.

I then recalled a memory of the two of us.

I moved over to my brother who was standing at his locker and fold my arms across my chest, a curious expression on my face. "What's up, brother?" I speak up as Justin glanced over at me after spinning the dial on his lock, "What's wrong?"

"I, uh, forgot my locker combination-" Justin started as I scoff, "You're lying-" He stopped me and continued, "It could happen." 

I give him a pointed look and tell him, "You made up a locker combination song." I start to sing the short song, "Right to clear it, come on, let's hear it, twenty-three." Justin also joined in singing as we both rock from side to side to the tune, "Left eight digits but don't fidget, thirty-one. Now for the last, don't go too fast. Six, and you're off to class. Whoo!"

"Okay, you got me. I didn't forget my combination. I, uh, wanted to wait and tell all of you together, but I'm getting a superhero award for citizenship." Justin admitted.

I grin, "That's awesome, J! I guess you're not such a jerk after all." 

Justin laughed and shook his head, his hands over his hips, as he replied, "You're still a punk." We laugh and start walking to our next classes.

I hop down and skip over to the couch and plop down on it just as someone knocked on the door; Chase moved over to the door and opened it to reveal Adam and Leo standing outside. "Leo, Adam, good seeing you guys again!" Bree said,  moving over to them and hugging both of her brothers.

"Yeah, because it's not like you don't see them almost everyday back at your house." I sarcastically remark with an innocent grin. Bree stuck her tongue out at me as I do too. 

Justin moved over to the couch and plopped onto it also, resting his head over my lap and added with big grin towards me, "You know you miss them too." I push my brother off of the couch as he rolled off and fell onto the floor as I laugh.