"I think the guy who created you is much more capable of creating the mission suits." Douglas pointed out.

"Yeah, 'cause Chase can't be trusted with anything." Oliver spoke up as we all look at him weirdly. "I mean, I'd like to be on Douglas's team please."

"And Des would rather be on my team on designing mission suits." Douglas added.

Both Chase and Douglas looked over at me in question as I grin, smirking, "He's right. I'm team Douglas. Sorry, Chase- I still love you, though."

Chase pouted a bit as Kaz stepped over to us and spoke up, "Chase is the smartest man in the world but Des is the smartest woman and most beautiful person in the world. And they did cure Skylar all by themselves... I'm on Chase's team."

"Thank you, Kaz." Chase replied as Kaz nodded, "And I think we can all agree that our mission suits shouldn't be designed by anyone who looks like a hipster porcupine."

"Hey, it's more of a spiky lion's mane." I point out, fixing Douglas's spiked tips briefly as Douglas and gestured to me while saying, "Thank you."

"Okay." Douglas and I stood up and moved to where Oliver was at, beside Chase and Kaz. "I see how it is. I guess Oliver, Des, and I will get to work on my version of the suit."

"While you and Kaz spin your wheels making something we'll never use." I remark in slight sarcasm as Chase commented, "That's right, we will."

"Yeah, you will." Oliver said as Kaz agreed but added in confusion, "Yeah, we will. I'm sorry, what are we willing?"

"We are going to make the most powerful, intimidating, take no prisoners mission suits ever!" Chase replied while looking over at Kaz, "It's dress up time. And you just became my doll."

"That's not creepy sounding at all." I remark as Douglas, Oliver, and Kaz nodded while Chase slightly pursed his lips out and tilted his head a little and then just shrugged.

"Des, come on, join my team." Chase commented.

"Sorry, but Douglas is my favorite." I reply, my hand on Douglas's shoulder as he grinned and pointed out, "Just like she's my favorite."

***

"Okay, Des, Oliver, let's start designing this suit." Douglas said behind the desk.

"Cool, so here's what I was thinking-" Oliver started just as Douglas and I start laughing lightly.

"That's cute." Douglas cut him off as Oliver looked at the two of us in question and asked, "What? I've been dreaming about having my own super suit since I was a little kid. Now that I finally have powers, this is my chance."

"Okay, fine." I reply, nudging Douglas in the arm a bit to let Oliver help also, "What did you have in mind?"

"Are you ready for this?" Oliver said in excitement, "Elbow swords, swords that comes out of your elbows."

"Unlike that idea, it came from someone else." Douglas replied.

"You're not seeing it." Oliver said and then moved his elbows like swords as we watch him with raised eyebrows. "Elbows swords!" He stopped and looked at us.