(A/N: This gif here is just to show what the spell looks like, lol

Carry onward with the story. 😂)

I super speed to my castle and visit the library, searching through the different books; I found everything that I was looking for and the perfect spell for my situation. I grab the large, ancient spell book and jump through portal again, stepping back in mission command.

Bree was talking to Douglas as they both jumped a little at my sudden return and looked over at me. "Des, why did you leave here?" The speedster inquired, stepping over to me.

"To find a way for you to understand me better." I comment and grin, "And I found one." I move one hand up on one side and make my other hand move up on that side also while also beginning a spell, my first spell ever, "Bree and Destiny. Cambia Coporum, Meum Corpora, Sua Nominavi." Bree was talking over me, wondering what I was doing and saying. I move my hands together just as a light surrounded both of us while our spirits or personalities switched bodies.

"What just happened?" Bree questioned but in my voice and body as we both look at one another. "And why am I looking at myself?"

"Because you're not in your body, you're in mine." I explain, sitting down on the stool behind me.

"What- But... Why- How?" She started, looking at her hands, well, my hands. "How is this possible? Des... What did you do!?" Bree looked at me again with wide eyes.

I wave a little and then flipped my-Bree's- hair over her-my shoulder. "To teach you about me." I stand back up and move over to my body with Bree inside it. "To help you understand my reasonings through my own eyes quite literally."

"Okay, I get that we just swapped bodies, but how did you even do this?" Bree replied.

"Magic. I was born with powers but also magic because of my realm, which is a magical place. I just learned how to use my magic, that's all." I explain with a light shrug.

Bree placed her hands on her hips and looked over at Douglas who had been watching us with wide eyes in amusement and curiosity. "Do you understand any of this? Is this even possible?"

"I understand D. She's always done the impossible and never gives up. You can learn something from her, Bree." Douglas answered, having my back as always, "And I might not understand the science behind this whole magic thing and other worlds, but one thing is for certain- my faith in Des."

I smile a little and look over at him. "Thanks, Dougie."

"But that's still strange. A total body switch." Douglas commented while pointing at the two of us and then at each of us.