"I'm fine, Chase." I speak up as he looked over at me in concern, "Really." He nodded and reluctantly left out of the training room. I step beside her and comment, "That would be pretty funny to see you and Chase fight like you guys used to-" Bree swung her arm to me as I block it with both of my hands. "Okay, guess we're back on."

"And not holding back." Bree replied and swung her other hand around as I go to grab that arm but was then flipped over by her instead. I roll over from my side to my back and push off of the floor, landing on my feet and face her again. She bounced on her toes impatiently, her gloved hands ready to strike.

I fake a punch as she outstretched her arm to block while I duck underneath her arm, grabbing it, and pinned it behind her back. Bree swung her head back just as I quickly push her forward; I cartwheel once towards her and swung my feet in the air and kicked her down on the floor as she now laid on her stomach on the mat.

Bree spun her legs around and stood back up swiftly and kicked towards me. I grab her outstretched leg and hold it with one hand and use my other hand to punch her in the chin. I move her leg, push it away, making her spin around halfway. 

I then move one foot behind one of her feet and move my hands around the nape of her neck, bending forward and making her perform a cartwheel in the air as she landed on her side on the floor.

I now hovered over her, one fist aimed at her face; I hit the mat right beside the side of her face and stand back up, breathless, and start walking away. "Training's over for today." I mutter, removing my fingerless gloves off of my hands and tossed them beside the mat and exit out of the training room.

I stop outside of the room and lean against the wall, looking down at my heart rate monitor watch on my left wrist. It was still steady as I lean my head back against the wall and closed my eyes, taking a deep breath. I push off of the wall and walk downstairs and move over to the living room where the rest of the team was at.

I stop and turn towards the fireplace and open the hyperlift, stepping inside of it, and was sent down to mission command. Douglas was inside of the lab, working on new tech and inventions. "What're you up to, Dougie?"

He looked up from his work behind the cyberdesk and over at me and furrowed his eyebrows. "Just get through training?" He answered with another question curiously.

I groaned, "The team, especially Bree, thinks that I'm holding way too much back. She thinks that I can't handle my own without any of them. They've been tiptoeing around me like I'm so delicate ever since they found out what happened between Reese and me." I sit down on one of the stools in front of the cyberdesk, now sitting in front of him."I just... I want her to understand me, like for her to be in my shoes for one day at least."

"In order for that to happen, you two would have to switch places, which is impossible." Douglas wondered aloud in interest.

"Maybe I can." I sit up straighter with a mischievous grin on my face now. "In my realm, I have magic, and the only reason I don't here is because I wasn't trained for that." I stand up out of my seat and step back from the cyberdesk and him.

"D, what're you doing-?" Douglas started.

"I'll be right back, but first, I need to visit home." I comment, opening up a portal with just a small wave of my hand. I smile a little, exhale, and then jump through and landed on the other side of the portal. I close my portal and look around at Aerofexus and grinned. "Hello, my home."