Chase laughed and then went to sit down on a stool just as it moved out from underneath him, making him fall on his butt on the floor. My heat vision began to act up as I kept shooting out heated beams across the room until I just closed my eyes and kept them shut.

Skylar kept shooting out energy bolts out of her hands and also would super speed all across mission command, unable to stop herself. Kaz would heat everything around him while Oliver would freeze everything around him, including his own feet.

"Okay, this is not fun at all." Oliver spoke up and then crashed into the ceiling again and then fell down and crashed onto the floor. He groaned,"Ow."

"Yeah. How long does this Achilles Comet last anyway?" Kaz inquired, another "yawn bomb" shooting out and almost hitting Douglas who ducked out of the way.

"Usually, a day at the most." Justin commented, his electricity ability now out of control as he would zap anything around him.

"Be glad that you don't have to keep your eyes closed." I point out, my eyes still closed just as I felt the room begin to tremble. "Oh, no. And that would be my earth ability." Oliver kept flying into the ceiling and would crash back on the floor, Bree was now tied down by Douglas.

"Can't we just remove our chips and not have to worry about our bionics glitching?" Chase questioned, anything metal coming at him and hitting him due to his magnetism app.

"Not while your bionics are in use." Donald answered, also tying Skylar down to prevent her super speed from glitching out and her running all over the place. I peek a little just as a laser shot out and bounced off the wall and hit Donald in the butt. I quickly close my eyes again and comment, "Sorry, Big D." I crouch down and sit down on the floor Indian-style while the room continued to tremble.

"What're we gonna do about her earth ability? If it continues, then it'll make the whole building come down on all of us." Douglas murmured to Donald.

Everyone is at risk because of me. I need to stop this ability. I focus on stopping the tremors just as they stopped but then vines sprouted all around the room and tied everyone, except for me, up. "What happened? My eyes are still closed." I comment.

"We're tied up pretty good in these strong vines that just sprouted all over mission command." Skylar replied.

"Sorry." I apologize again. "But hey, at least the tremors stopped."

"Actually, this is better than me crashing from the ceiling to the floor repeatedly." Oliver spoke up, the vines restraining him were starting to freeze.

"Speak for yourself, it's hot, which that might just be me due to my fire power." Kaz commented, the vines that were wrapped around him were heating up.

"Ow. Ow. Ow." Chase spoke up, still getting hit by pieces of metal in mission command.

I feel my heat vision quit glitching as I open my eyes slowly and one at a time. My override app began to activate, connecting to Bree's and Chase's chips. "Uh oh." It sent random commands to them as the two of them broke out of the vines that was restraining them. "I'm sorry about this. I'm not meaning to."

"Her override app-" Douglas and Donald began and looked over at one another, "What if Zelda reveals herself next? What if Spike reveals himself?"

"No, no." I comment, shaking my head just as Bree's command from me was turning invisible and super speeding all over the room without stopping, which she was now doing. Chase was making things move all over the place by his molecularkinesis while anything metal still came at him.

Justin was still getting zapped by his electricity ability and also getting rained on by his own personal dark cloud over his head. Skylar was getting zapped by her power but was still restrained in the sturdy and strong vines around her like Kaz and Oliver.

I gained a little bit of control of my powers and blasted myself with a percussion beam to deactivate my override app on the other two bionic people in the room. I collapse onto the floor and slip into unconsciousness.

***

"Finally, the comet's over with." Bree commented as we watch the Achilles Comet pass Earth on the monitor on the wall. "That was exhausting."

Oliver and I both held an ice pack to the side of our heads and groaned out in unison, "Tell me about it." I toss my ice pack on top of the console of the cyberdesk and glance down at the fresh bruises on my wrists and lower arms.

"Please tell me that this comet won't come back for a long time." Kaz spoke up, rubbing the small, minor first degree burns on his lower arms and wrists.

"You're in luck, because the Achilles Comet actually doesn't come back until ten years from now like it does every single time." Skylar pointed out, laying her head on Oliver's shoulder as he grinned a little.

"Skylar's right." Justin agreed with her, nodding his head while also rubbing his shoulder and then just had his arms folded across his chest.

"Yay." Bree muttered, taking the ice pack that was mine and just laying on the cyberdesk as she placed it on her temple. "Ow. Yup, still so sore, especially after running that fast for that long."

I chuckle and wrap my arms around my boyfriend's waist and moved my thumb up and down slightly on his side comfortingly. Chase smiled down at me and wrapped an arm around me, pulling me close to him also. "I say we just sleep in tomorrow." I speak up, laying my head on Chase's shoulder and closed my eyes like I could just fall asleep on him right there.

"I second that." Chase agreed as Kaz and Oliver nodded their heads also in agreement with my statement. We move to the hyperlift and enter inside it and was brought up to the penthouse. The seven of us said our goodnights for the night and entered the girls' and boys' dorms.

We immediately went to sleep as soon as we plopped down on our beds or- in Chase's and Bree's cases- in their capsules; I didn't have to use a capsule as much as them and will rarely use mine, so I get to sleep in an actual bed. I roll on my side and finally fall asleep like the others.

✖️✖️✖️✖️