How Long Is Forever?

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I thought only we knew how to get into mission command-" Justin started as I point out, my arms folded across my chest, "Well, Reese knew how to get into mission command."

"Speaking of Reese, what's the story between you two? You never really told us." Chase commented as they looked at me, waiting for me to tell that story.

I let out a sigh and nodded for them to follow me. "It'll be easier to show you instead of just tell you." I opened the rock wall and walked down the path as the four guys followed me into an empty room with a single cyberdesk in the center of the room. 

"Welcome to the simulation room. I've been working on it to help train the team on missions. Once you're in the Framework, it will feel really real, like you're actually there... But this isn't some ordinary training, you'll be going inside of my mind and see the memories of Reese and I and what happened, sort of like going back in time... But you won't be able to change anything."

"We're going inside of your mind?" Chase and Douglas repeated as I nod, picking up a small box off of the desk and opening it, starting to put a small, black disc right below their right ears and then pulled out four pairs of headsets. Douglas looked at me in question and asked, "What are these for? And are you sure you want us inside of your mind?"

"The discs will connect you guys to my watch, which is linked to my brain, and the high-tech headsets will allow you to virtually hear and see the scenes. All I will have to do is turn it on and just think of the scene and it will happen... As for you guys going inside of my mind, I trust you." I answer, walking behind the cyberdesk and then placed my hands on top of the console, looking at them with a small smile. "You want the story? You're about to live through it."

"Is it safe?" Donald asked.

"Safer than your inventions." I smirk as he rolled his eyes. I turn my high-tech watch on and link it to my chip, feeling a slight tingly feeling briefly. "You guys ready?" They nod as I close my eyes and use my telepathy ability, thinking of the memory. The scene then began to play around them.

*Third Person's POV*

The four guys exchanged a look just as their surroundings turned all white and then they were moving at light speed with a swirl of different colors moving around them in a circle clockwise and then counterclockwise. They landed on the ground outside of an elementary school; Destiny was no longer beside them.

"Des?" Donald called out, looking around them. Go inside of the school and you'll find me, but this is my memory, so I'm just a kid in here. They heard a voice that sounded like Destiny tell them.

Justin had already started walking to the doors as the rest of them followed after him and entered inside. The scene moved to a classroom of third graders as they noticed a brown haired girl with brown eyes getting in trouble by her teacher. "Destiny, it's still disrespectful-" The woman scolded the child.

"Then maybe you should teach correctly, so that I won't correct you in front of the other kids, Ms. Blanchard." Eight year old Destiny sarcastically replied, her small arms folded across her chest as she looked up at her teacher pointedly.

The teacher sighed and shook her head in disapproval, muttering, "You're hopeless. Why can't you be more like your older brother?" And with that said, she walked back to her desk. The child stood there, trying not to let what she had said affect her.