"Neither could I."I add, still looking around warily. Chase moved over to the window and now stood beside me.

"I know something that's gonna fly out the window." Bree commented to Skylar while the group moved over to the window as well.

"I'm serious. There is something out there." Donald replied.

Chase and I use our bionic hearing and could hear the high-pitched noise. "Get down!" Both of us exclaimed as Chase grabbed me and jumped over the sofa as we landed on the floor; He was on top of me as the others ran and took cover as the glass shattered.

Once it was over, Davenport spoke up, "Is everyone okay?"

Chase looked at me, noticing the small cut on my cheekbone not healing, and furrowed his eyebrows slightly.

"Yeah." Skylar spoke for everyone.

"We're okay." I also add as Chase helped me up off of the floor and removed the small pieces of glass from my hair. "Hey, there's something on the floor."

"Yeah, thirty-six thousand dollars worth of glass." Davenport remarked as I roll my eyes and picked up the small box.

"What is it?" Oliver inquired.

"I don't know. Open it." Kaz replied.

"Wait."

"Check the card first." Kaz added.

"No, don't open it. It could be rigged to blow this place apart." Chase said while I use my bionic eye to check the contents of the inside of the box.

"It's a flash drive." I replied as Chase nodded in confirmation.

***

Chase finished downloading it while we wait to see what's on the flash drive as it appeared in a holographic screen. "It's a video message." Donald pointed out, exchanging a look with Chase and I as I move my hand over it and make it appear on the monitor on the wall.

Two men in masks and hoods now spoke up in the video. "Destroying your little hospital was just the beginning. We're on the hunt for every superhero that remains, and soon, they will all be extinct. And, once you have watched us eliminate them, we're coming for you, Oliver, Kaz, Skylar, Quake, and anyone who's dumb enough to defend you."

The video ended as we all looked at one another; Chase held my hand, squeezing it in reassurance.

After the video was through playing, everyone had went to sleep, except for me apparently.

I rub my wrists and enter the living room, making sure no one else was in the room; I unwrap the white ace bandage on one of my arms and look at the bruises.

Ever since I had absorbed Zelda's energy- well, my bad energy- I lost my healing ability. I no longer heal, which really sucks.

The bruises are from my earth ability, which was enhanced or amplified from that upgrade Donald and Douglas had given me.

Every time I use that ability, without my healing power, it'll backfire on me- so, I have been using my gauntlets usually.