Chapter2: Thank you

Miracle_POV
I wake up and find him right next to me sleep. I quietly try to get up but it hurts so bad I'm so sore. I made one move and he woke up
MD: lay yo ass back down
M: *gets up* no
MD: wtf did u just say
M: I said no I'm tired of you hitting on me
MD: bitch you better chill for I hurt you
M: u alr have what's the point
Just then he gets up and starts punching me in the face and kick in me in the stomach I scream even more. I cant take this any more as I try getting up coughing blood. I get a towel wrap myself up and I rn out. As he yells my name and I run out the house I didn't know where to go except Dominic's house so u run up to the driveway crying with a swollen, bloody, blackened face and bruises and scratches all over me but my birth mark was untouched. I knocked on the door and fell to my knees cry in as I hear my dad yelling my name I ring the door bell more than once of course and I hear Domo walk up to the door and unlocks it. He opens the door and I just cried for help from him.
D: oh my God Miracle*picks me up bridal style*
M: hey what's wrong Domo
Domo enters the house and shuts the door to reveal me.
Guys: 😮😱omg
J: what happened *comin from the kitchen*
As he seen me and my face he drops his chips and stands in shock.
Domonic immediately takes me upstairs to his room and sits me on his bed.
D: I'm sorry this happened to you Miracle and I promise I will protect you and no harm will come to you again.
M: you don't have to do that Domo
D: yes the hell I do, look at you
He goes to the bathroom that's in his room and he starts a bath for me. The way he dealt with this situation it made me feel like he knew alr. He comes in the room and looks at me for permission to remove my towel and I looked worried.
D: it's ok I won't hurt you ma
As he opens my towel and looks at my body in anger.
D: he did this to you
M:...
D: Miracle *looks at me angry
M: yes, I said quietly. But he didnt mean it I just make him angry all the time and it's just hard to keep him from getting angry
D: That's not a fucking excuse for him to hit you Miracle. This is not your fault and he won't get away with this. He picks me up and takes my to the bathroom where there's a hot bubble bath waiting on me he puts me in and at first it stings then it started to feel so good. Domonic left down stairs to fix me something to eat.

Domonic_POV
When I seen Miracles body I knew what I had to do. My promise to her will never be broken I will keep her from being harmed and she will stay with me and get better. When I get down stairs all the guys look at me waiting on me to say something about Miracle.
Guys: well...
D: what??
R: don't act dumb nigga is she ok
M: Ronn you know damn well she ain't ok have you seen her nigga
D: shhh☝ she is Upstairs in the bathtub. I seen all of her and let's just say he gone die.
J: damn.... It's that bad
D: yes bro and then she tried to blame it all on herself saying she always makes him mad and she does stupid shit and shit
M: Mann that ain't know excuse for him to do that
D: that's what I said... I'm tellin yall Mann soon as she took that towel off she started crying and I was so pissed bro I wanted to just... Ouuuu I'm so mad rn.
Guys: Mann
J: that's crazy
M: yea
D: you know what....
J: what
I started to walk in the kitchen and look for my gun and I grab it and reload it.
Guys: oh, no, no Domo chill bruh
D: nah Mann it hurts me to see someone so dumb do this to someone so innocent
J: Domonic we understand that but this is not it.. this is not the answer
D: oh but beating on a woman is
J: no I'm not saying that I'm saying 2 wrongs don't make a right Domo and u know it
R:hes right Domo you can't do this
M: yea all you can do is take care of Miracle and pray about it.
D: *unload and puts down the gun

Miracle_POV
Im in the tub and I heard the guys whole conversation and I appreciate Domo for sticking up for me but I was thinking of how tm gonna be when I come home from school and my dad sees me. I just hope I can get through this. Just then Domo comes in to check up on me.
D: hey ma u good
M: yea I'm ready to get out
D: ok let me get a new towel
M: k
D: here you go
He cracks the door and lays it on the rack
M: thank you
D: no biggie it's just a towel *chuckles*
M: no.. Thank you for what your doing and what you said downstairs.
D: oh you heard me
M: yea ☺and I just want you to know im thankful for you.
D: its no problem just known in got yo back and I will keep my promise to
you
M: you don't have to do*gco
D: I want to Miracle.. Just let me
M: okay Domonic
D: Domo..
M: okay "Domo"... Thank You
D: yea... But here are some clothes and you can sleep in my room tonight if u want and I'll be back to check up on you... If you want any food there's some I made downstairs...
M: I'm not really hungry anymore but Domo?
D: yea wassup
M: I- I um. My body is really sore, I kinda need help getting dressed.
D: I understand I'll help you, but are you okay with me seeing you more??
M: ....y-yea
D: alright I'm coming in now

He comes in and helps me out of the tub. He wraps the towel around me and carries me to the bedroom and places me down on the bed. He looks at me in my eyes to let me know he was gonna take the towel off. I motioned that it was okay. He starts to dry my body slowly by patting my skin gently. I flinched here and there and even started crying again in certain areas.

Domo_POV
As I'm drying her off I wanted to just hold her and keep her safe from the whole world. I didn't even know this girl like that but I felt for her. Her ribs were bruised along with her face, legs and arms. Her left eye was still swollen and dark and her nose had a cut. She kept flinching in certain areas and I made sure to stay away from her private areas.
I picked her up slowly to put some boxers on her and a Tshirt. I sat her back down to go grab some raw shea butter. I start rubbing it on her skin and she instantly moans in pain. I snatch my hands back and made a worried look on my face, but she told me I was okay and that it wasn't me. I tried to be as gentle and light handed as possible. Everytime I was rubbing on her thighs she tightened her legs together with the only strength she had left in her legs.

Michelle_POV
At this point my whole body is aching and sore, my head hurts and all I could think about what Domo could be thinking while looking at my body. The whole time I got ready we were quiet unless I was in pain. He finally broke the silence though..

D: Can I ask you a question?

I looked at him and hesitated cause I just wasn't ready for questions or even a conversation.

M: I-I guess so
D: do you wanna get a restraining order or even take this to court

He made a  worried but serious look. I didn't wanna answer so I just looked away cause i know it sounds stupid but that was still family. He could get the answer from just that alone. He picks me up and lays me in the bed, he leaves out then comes back but with a pain pill and a bottled water. He hands me the tv remote and walks to the door.

M: yea

Domo_POV

I turned back around almost out the door and looked at her as she started tearing up just from saying yes. I walk back towards her and hold her hand.

D: I gotchu, no need to explain nun else right now. I gotchu lil mama.

I kissed her forehead and walked downstairs.
I went to the guest room and broke down.

How is it so far guys. Again I'm sorry for any misspelled words but please comment any ideas to put in the story or like it.