" I'm leaving, and thank you again for comforting me." He winked as he walked out to his room.

I slowly closed the door and slid down.

" I hope your not thinking about it." I smiled weakly.

" I need you to stay strong for me." I cried.

I cried in my arms and sobbed the whole night.

~ next morning~

I woke up in front of the door, I fell asleep here after crying.

I shook my head and hear a crack in my neck.
" ah shit!" I yelled.
I slept here in the wrong position..... My bad.

I dragged my feet to the kitchen and cooked myself some eggs.

Then after breakfast, i decide to go to the gym they had in the building. I heard they had a sauna too.

I wear my workout outfit and got a water bottle in my hands with my earphones.

I walked to the elevator and plugged in my earphones. The door opened and I step out towards the gym.

As I walk I there I noticed that it was empty. Not a soul. Just how I like it. Cuz I can fart and no one will judge me. Hehe.

I decided to take a jog and warm up first.
So i got on the treadmill and ran for about 20 minutes. Then I got some tape and wrapped it around my hands.
I had my music on blast and started jumping.
I was in front of a punch bag. I punched it twice, fast, and it shakes.
I punch it three more time and it started swinging. I punched and punched the bag. If that bag was human, it would've died by now. I was swung at the side, the the other side.

Just when my hand was about to swing at the bag again. Someone's face shows up next to the bag, then BAM! I punched the face instead of the bag!

" OH SHIT! Are you- JUNGKOOK!" I say as I se him on the floor holding his previous nose.

" ah..ssss ahh." He held his nose in pain.

" yah! Who told you to come behind a punching bag like that idiot!" I scold him.

I helped him up and he looks at me.

" why did you have to hit that hard?" He whine.

" I let all my stress out to my hands, and my hands determine my stress. So your face just felt my stress." I said cupping his nose with him.

" owww... " he rubbed his nose.

" is it broken?" I ask sitting next to him.

" I dont think so." He said moving his nose back and forth.

" I was going to surprise you when I saw that you were here too, but I guess you surprise me even more." He said giggling a bit.

" your fault for being dumb" I laughed.

" I guess so huh." He laughed along.

We went silent for a minute or so. I drank my water and stood up.

" where you going?" He asked.

" to the weights. You coming?" I asked

He nodded.

We both went to the Dumbbells and I grab the long stick that weighed over thirty pounds. I swung it over my shoulders and positioned myself in a squat form.

" 1. 2. 3....." I count as I went down.

Jungkook on the other hand was lifting them 20 pound on each hand. Everytime he would lift up, so could see his veins popping out and his muscles...... O my gawd.... I'm blessed.

Every now and then I catch Jungkook looking at my ass when I squat. I chucked a bit seeing him like this.

After I did the squats, I did some lunges. He started to do push ups. I sat down after 40 lunges, I drank my water and breathed out. He came by and sat next to me.

" hey. Are you busy tomorrow night?" He asked.

" huh? Uh no why?" I asked.

" I just wanna go to that new cafe around the corner, but I don't wanna go alone." He says sighing.

" so you want me to go?" I asked rising an eyebrow.

" n-no, I said if your not busy." He said stuttering.

" so you don't want me to go?" I asked.

" no I want you to- agh. Never mind." He says looking at the floor.

I laughed.
" hahaha I'll go dummy, why u get all mad?" I teased him.

" no I wasn't" he said pouting.

" see your even pouting.." I point at his lips.

" I'll pout if I wanna pout!" He said. The a second later...

" yah~" I smiled like crazy

" you looks so cute!"I laughed, he only glares at me.

" Aish! Stop being mad." I pinched his arm.

" AH! Was my nose not enough??" He screamed in pain while I laugh silently.

He is too extra......

" I love how extra you are" I laughed.

" am I extra? Mm never thought about it." He laughed a bit.

I looked at the clock and it was 1pm.
I for got I had work!!!

" oh shite I needa work!" I yelled.

" work? Where? What time?" He asked.

" at 1: 15pm! I have 15 minutes!" I ran out the door.

Then I popped back in.

" see ya tomorrow!" I flashed him a smile.