He's a player

Elsa's POV

I Met up with my old friend Mavis, who found out just a few minutes ago, she could turn into a vampire! Lucky!

I am in my homeroom with Mavis to find out what my powers are, hopefully they are awesome!

Mavis your power is the ability to become a vampire....Our homeroom teacher said. I looked over and saw that Jack was in my homeroom. 

Dont go for him. Mavis said. Hes a total player.

I nodded.

Jack Frost, your powers are to control Ice and snow. 

Wow he's lucky I though. 

He touched his desk and covered it with frost.

Elsa Winters, you also have the abilty to control Ice and snow, but yur power is much greater. With your pwers, you could probably make a castle.

A castle? I asked.

Yes. In fact we have time, how about we try out our abilitys?

The class cheered.

Im going to try and make a castle. I thought.

We stepped outside and Jack tried his abilty first. Then Mavis, then the rest. I was last. 

I stomped my foot on the ground and an ice snowflake appeared on the ground. I rose my hands up and a castle started to form. Finally I had finished the castle. Lastly, I made a snowman that came ot life and made a flurry over his head. I named him Olaf. The class stared at me with awe, even Jack.

Jacks POV

Me and Elsa both could control Ice and snow, but Elsa's was amazing! She built an entire castle, AND a living snowman. Her powers were almost too powerful.