Chapter 14 : Final

Then everything went black..

Gray's P.o.v

"AHHHHHH!!!"

In my final moments I closed my eyes and somehow grapped Natsu's legs.

"Uuawhhh!" The rope tieing my arms cut loose and I was on top of Natsu.

"GET- OF ME!!"

"N-no!" I was not going to let him kill me! During the stuggle Natsu dropped his gun!

'This is my chance!' I though! Natsu still clinging onto my, I crawled across the floor- and-

"I WON'T LET YOU!" It was Natsu! he let go of me and grabbed the gun!

"No-!!"

* BANG *

"AAah-!" I fell to the ground, pain flooding my body... he shot me.. In my leg.. I couldn't go anything but lay there helpless..

He walked up and stared me in the face.. "I didn't want it to come to this.

"Whatever.. you crazy bastard.." I spit out.

"Goodbye.. baby.. I will always love you, not matter what~"

That's when I hear her..

"NATSU! STOP!"

* BANG *

"NO!"

-

"Ughh..where..am I..?" My head was pounding.. was I still in..his place..?"

"Ah! NO!! DON'T!"

"GRAY! stop. It's me.. pull youself together."

I opened my eyes and sat up.. It was Erza!?

Tears flooding in my eyes I cried and hugged her

"Erza!!" I said over and over again

She just smiled.. "you poor thing..lay down.."

"Where am I..?"

"The hosptial" she simply said

"U-um..really?"

"Yeah. You should be thankful you're even alive. Natsu got you once in the leg and shoulder.. If we hadn't got there when we did.. you'd be dead"

"O-oh.." I layed down again.. Natsu.. as crazy as he was.. I could not hate..

Actually somewhere deep in my heart.. I still loved and cared for me..

Why? I wondered.. I still love him? It didn't make any sense..

He was still my best friend and I cared for him even though he was obsessed with me.. Natsu I hope you're doing well..

"Hey Erza?" I asked

"What's up?"

"Where is Natsu??"

"In jail of course..why?"

"I wanna..write him a letter.."

"Huh? why? he tried to kill you"

"I know..but..I just can't hate in my heart I still care about him"

She just looked at me and smiled "Aww... you're a sweetie..ok"

Natsu :

I hope you find this letter, when you're alive. I just wanted to say though you're crazy..I'll always care about you.. and maybe I'll love you and maybe we will be togther in some other life

- Gray

Smiling Erza read the letter and turned to me

"You're nice"

Laughing I answed "Haha..maybe..Is this what true love is..?

"Maybe"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

The End