Chaptet 11 : What happen to you?

Gray's p.o.v

We continued to walk up the hill to my house, the rest of the trip neither Natsu nor I said anything.

I was still too shocked to say anything after Natsu had kissed me- what shocked me even more was he kissed me on the lips!

I had always though Juvia was the love of my life, but Natsu was changing me, and I still wasn't sure if it was for the better or not. I guess I just need more time to thing about it..

• 15 minutes later •

"Ok, were here"

"Really!?" Natsu said behind me.

"Yea" I said more bluntly than I expected. With that I walked towards the door, opened it and walked inside.

Natsu ran up behind me and looked around the house as I closed the door

"It's not locked?" He asked

I just stared at him. "Huh? Of course not, why would I need to lock it?? No one comes here, there's nothing to take anyways"

"I guess.." was all Natsu said as well walled to the kicken.

"Hey!" I yelled after him "don't go eating everything!"

No answer. "Ah man" I though "this is bad!" And bolted into the kicken after it.

When I entered he had seated himself at the table like he lived here.

"Awh come on dude, stop acting like you life here" As soon as I saw the smirk on his face I regerted what I said.

Before I knew what was happening Natsu ran and pinned me down, him on top smirking.

I was scared outta my mind "Natsu..whats happened to you? This isn't like you!"

"What's wrong~ you scared?"

I was bascially bleeding swear, it was everywhere. "C-come on this isn't like you, Natsu..your hurting me.."

"Oh? Am I?"

"A-A-AHHh!" I screamed loudly. Natsu had his fingernails so deep in my skin I was starting to bleed.

I wimped "please. Someone help..me Natsu's lost his mind..he's hurting me" I though. It pained me to say it. Natsu was dangerous.

"Aww does it hurt? I'm sorry" he puted.

"Y-you.. aren't..sorry" I managed to squeeze out

"Come on-! Your making me do this ASSHOLE!"

He yelled those last words at me and I shut my mouth.

"You said this isn't my house?? Oh but it is, I love you Gray lovers live together"

I tried to open my mouth but he stopped me before I could Natsu interrupted me.

"Oh? That right..you said you needed time to think about it..sorry times up.. if you don't love me- I'll make you!"

I was at a loss for words. All Natsu had ever wants was for his friends to be safe. Now he going to make me his lover..by hurting me?? Was this his true character? I couldn't believe it..

"N-natsu..stop this..please"

"Eh? No way..your mine..I don't need anyone else but you~"

Before I could reply to his madness..leaned in and kissed me for second time.. but this was different from before..his lips were like toxic it was so gross..before I could pull away I was knocked out the last thing I saw was darkness...

Oh~
Plot twist I guess. Not really

Omf I'm making Natsu seem like such a bad guy In like all my stories.

Don't worry he won't stay Yandere the whole time... hopefully ;)

I'm sorry for not updating in a year I know lots of people are enjoying this. I've been busy with work and school.

But I'll try my best.
Btw thanks for 200+ followers!! It's amazing I can't believe people like my stories I means a lot to me.

Thanks for being patient with me.

I love you all! 😋❤