Heaven's Blessing

Alright you little shits.

Time to sin
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd Person POV
Will wasn't able to process what was happening. All he knew was that he actually kissed back. It didn't stop there.

Tingles were sent throughout his body. Dipper had already quickly pinned Will's hands above his head with one hand and the other was holding Will's chin.

After a few more seconds they finally broke the kiss to get some air. Will was breathing heavily and his face was flushed. "M-Master..? W-What happened just now?" Will nervously asked. But he did enjoy it. He wanted more of it too. Dipper stared deeply into Will eyes before speaking. "Shut up and just enjoy it." He replied huskily before attacking Will's neck with rough kisses.

Will gasped when Dipper's lips were against his skin. Wil bit his lip in order to muffle any noises that would escape. But Dipper had sucked and slightly bit down on Will's neck, getting a small moan in response. Dipper unbuttoned his and Will's waist coats and shirts. He lifted Will's leg so it was wrapped around his waist. Dipper slid one knee in between Will's, rubbing his member through his pants.

Will's head was fuzzy and all he could gather was the immense pleasure he felt and loved. Dipper hadn't taken advantage of Will at all. He didn't know how to show Will that he loved him. He thought this was the best time and thing to do.

After they finished they were somehow able to get to Dipper's bedroom and doze off for the rest of the day. Will couldn't be happier.

·Somewhere in another universe·

"Pine Tree we should definitely have sex!"

"No"

"But it's not fair!!!"