Reminder, You're still mine

3rd Person POV
Dipper had already made his way to the manor with Will. On the way there he thought of the many possibilities the future held. Mabel had gone off somewhere, but that was her business.

The rest of the day was filled Dipper taunting Will and making him follow his every command. Mabel soon fell into control over Will as well. She hurt him and forced him to hurt others she's resented also.

After a few months Will had become used to being treated the way he was. Always following orders with no objections. Stanford had also ordered him around. Will's chains never came off, even when he was sleeping. He slept in the attic alone with a blanket and hard mattress.

Today Dipper had wandered the manor with no purpose. He wasn't up for anything to do today.
He walked the halls, up and down the stairs, everywhere. He sat in a velvet sofa looking at his nails.

He spotted Will down a hall. 'Let's have some fun~' he thought before getting up and walking over to the demon.

He quickly pinned Will to the wall, "Hello Cipher." Will was completely taken by surprise at his Master's actions. Never before had he done something like this. At least not so close...to his..face..
"M-Master!! What a-are you doing?! Did I d-do something wrong? I-I'm sorry!!" Will's words and body were frantic around Dipper. He didn't feel so overpowered by Mabel nor Stanford. Dipper was a completely different story. He always could make Will's knees weak just by looking at him.

Will couldn't tell if it was from fear or something else. "Ah Cipher, you've done nothing." Dipper's fingers traced from Will's shirt to his cheek down to his chin. With his other hand he controlled the chains so they made Will's hands lifted above his head. "That's exactly the point. You've let me control you and make you do my bidding. Frankly, that's not enough for me." He growled close to Will's ear.

Dipper threw Will down to the ground and walked away. "Remember Cipher, I'm the one who summoned you.." he said before vanishing out of sight.